- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News Mother of a teenage beaten to death by her alleged molesters out on bail
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- Sports Fowler shares lead as Finau fires 62 in California
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Peraa iyarkai tharum
If desire, which is by nature a bottomless pit, be eliminated,
It will, in turn, naturally bring about lasting happiness.
For all the sorrow in the world, there is only one root cause and that is desire. The more it feeds on, the more it grows. It is like a bottomless pit or flaming holocaust, into which all that is put will only be speedily consumed, leaving a greater void. The only solution to the problem, therefore is to get rid of desire itself, firmly and fully.