- 4 hrs ago Bhediya Schedule Wrap: Kriti Sanon Has Our Attention With Her Knitted Pink Cardigan
- 4 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Muhurta, Rituals and Significance Of This Festival
- 5 hrs ago Style Alert! Neha Kakkar Teams Her Favourite Green Dramatic Dress With Black Boots And It’s A Perfect Match
- 5 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Maha Ashtami Puja Muhurta, Rituals and Significance
- Movies Nakuul Mehta’s Wife Jankee Reveals Their Two-Month-Old Son Was Diagnosed With Bilateral Inguinal Hernia
- Automobiles 2022 Nissan GT-R Nismo Revealed: Features Aesthetic Changes and Performance Upgrades
- News Red Fort Violence Case: Delhi court denies actor Deep Sidhu's custody to police
- Education GIC Admit Card 2021 For Officer Scale I Released
- Sports IPL 2021: Chennai Super Kings skipper MS Dhoni adds another feather to his cap
- Technology Infinix Hot 10 Play With Helio G35 SoC Officially Announced; Price, Specifications
- Finance What is Cheque Bounce?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In April 2021
Insola naakap perin.
The kindly word and loving smile, accompanying a spontaneous gift,
Make the gift even more valuable.
To give is good, but the attitude of the giver makes a world of difference to the feelings of the receiver. Johnson and Goldsmith were contemporary English litterateurs, and it is said of them that poor people were happier to share a boiled potato with Goldsmith than to have a silver flung at them by Johnson, though both men were actuated by the spirit of charity. Condescension, even if unconscious, detracts substantially from the gift.
It is not for nothing, therefore, it is recorded in Talmud, 'Whoever gives a small coin to a poor man six blessings bestowed on him, but he who speaks a kind word to him obtains eleven blessings.
It is about such a man who gives his gifts this way the Bible said:
'and every man is a friend to him
that giveth gifts'.