- 2 hrs ago Did You Know That Sleeping Naked (With Your Partner) Can Help Reduce Stress & Boost Self-esteem
- 3 hrs ago 10 Things Your Mother-In-Law Would Never Tell You
- 5 hrs ago 7 Interesting Things That May Happen On The Next Day Of Your Marriage
- 6 hrs ago How To Treat Ear Pain Caused By Common Cold? Home Remedies And Precautions
- Technology PM Launches 'Aatmanirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge' To Promote Made In India Apps
- Movies Kashmera Shah Remembers Saroj Khan: The Only Way To Impress Her Was With Your Hard Work
- Sports Premier League: Five-star United march on, Leicester back on track
- News Anything can happen, be prepared: KP Oli tells ministers
- Finance IT Dept Makes Changes To Challan For Non-Resident E-Commerce Companies
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue To Be Offered With iMT Clutchless Manual Transmission In India
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Housewarming, also known as Griha Pravesh, is considered to be one of the most important rituals when someone buys a new house. It is performed as soon as one decides to move into his/her new house. People believe that house warming can bring good fortune and luck into their lives and therefore, they give great importance to it. People often try to choose an auspicious date to perform the house warming rituals in their new house.
So, if you are looking forward to planning a housewarming function at your place, then we are here to tell you if there's an auspicious housewarming date that may fall in June 2020.
How Housewarming Dates Are Calculated
Housewarming dates are calculated after going through a process named Panchang Shuddhi or Panchangam Suddhi. It is a process that helps in calculating the auspicious time and dates for performing the housewarming puja at one's place. The process also involves finding out which Nakshatra, Lagna, Yoga and Karana will make the date more suitable for carrying out the rituals necessary for the housewarming puja.
People perform this puja with the help of a priest and invite their extended family members, friends and relatives to make the occasion memorable and blissful. They also organise a feast and make sure their loved ones arrive to participate in the housewarming.
In June there is only one auspicious date for housewarming. It is on 15 June 2020. So those who wish to hold a housewarming ceremony can consider this date. The Nakshatra on this date will be Revati which makes the date extremely auspicious and suitable. The Tithi on this date will be Dashami, whereas the Muhurta on this date will begin from 05:23 am and will stay till 03:18 pm on 16 June 2020.
So, if you are planning to hold a housewarming ceremony at your new place, then this can be a suitable day for you.