- 4 hrs ago Types Of Monsoon Diseases And Ways To Prevent Them
- 5 hrs ago How To Remove Nipple Hair Permanently At Home Using Natural Methods
- 6 hrs ago Guru Purnima 2020: Here’s The Date, Muhurta And Significance Of This Day
- 7 hrs ago Remembering Saroj Khan As The Legendary Choreographer Who Wore Vibrant Salwar Suits
- Movies Aamir Khan’s Daughter Ira Khan Begins Adulting; Moves Into New House
- News Why prime minister of a strong India so weak, asks Cong on border standoff
- Technology BSNL Discontinues Rs.149 Postpaid Recharge Pack
- Finance RIL Only Indian Entity In Top 100 Global Companies To Thrive Amid The Pandemic
- Sports Coronavirus pandemic prompted Ferrari decision to ditch Vettel
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki XL5 Spotted Testing Once Again In India
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Many a times it so happens that you feel there is something unnatural or supernatural going around in your home. There is nothing unusual about it. You must have heard that there are some haunted places worldwide. These places are filled with supernatural activities. In order to ward of the evil spirits you need to resort to religion. According to some of the most popular Hindu beliefs there are certain ways by which you can ward off evil spirits from your home. Here are some Hindu ways to do so.
A Tulsi Plant- A tulsi (basil) plant is considered to be holy according to the Hindu beliefs. It is said that if you keep a tulsi plant at home then the evil cannot cause any disturbances. Tulsi is a form of Goddess Lakshmi, and hence she becomes the protector of the household from evil spirits. Plant a tulsi in a small flower pot and water it regularly. This way you can keep away all evils from home.
Tulsi (Basil) Plant
A tulsi (basil) plant is considered to be holy according to the Hindu beliefs.
Light a small lamp or diya every day after you take bath in the morning and evening.
Swastika is one of the most important symbols in Hinduism. This also represents the sun and its power.
The symbol Om is a manifestation of the universe in one.
An incense stick is burned in many religions at the time of prayer.
Lamp- Light a small lamp or diya every day after you take bath in the morning and evening. It is believed that by doing so you keep the light of God and wisdom burning in your room. This is also a symbolism of your devotion to God. And as light and darkness are the opposing forces, lighting a diya will keep away all evil spirits from your home.
Swastika- This is one of the most important symbols in Hinduism. The four blades of this symbol poins to four different directions. This also represents the sun and its power. Swastika also happens to be one of the 108 symbols of lord Vishnu. It is one of the religious symbols has been used since ages in Indian homes as a sign of peace and prosperity. In order to ward off the evil spirits from your home, hang a swastika on the entrance door. According to some Hindu beliefs it makes your home secure from any evil influences.
Om- The symbol Om is a manifestation of the universe in one. This is an old Sanskrit alphabet. It is one of the religious symbols that represent the destroyer of all evil, that is, Lord Shiva. So, it is preferable that you keep an Om in your home. This will protect your home from the evil spirits. Hang it on any wall or a door.
Incense Sticks- An incense stick is burned in many religions at the time of prayer. Light some incense sticks on a regular basis in your home. It is believed that the fumes of an incense stick carries all your prayers to the God. Thus your prayers keeps the home safe from the evil spirits, making it a safe haven for you.
You can also sprinkle water on the front door of your home in the morning and evening. This is also considered auspicious. Follow these things regularly to keep away all evil from home.