- Sports India vs Australia 2nd ODI Live Score: Kohli and co look to bounce back in Sydney
- Education MHT CET Topper 2020: Explore Topper Of MHT CET 2020 PCB And PCM
- Movies Nivin Pauly And Abrid Shine Are Back Together: The Project To Start Rolling Soon?
- News 'India's duty to assist other countries': PM Modi after 3-city vaccine tour
- Technology Oppo Reno5 Pro Clears Another Certification Ahead Of Official Launch: Report
- Finance Gold Fell But Copper Prices Hit 7-Year High On Positive Demand Outlook
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
- Automobiles KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
Who do you think are the angry Gods in Hinduism? You strive hard to please these Gods and not invite their wrath upon you. There are certain Gods in Hinduism who are considered to have a hot temperament. It is said that when these Hindu Gods are not angry they will bless you with all goodliness. But, once these Gods get angry, havoc is wrecked. Let us know some facts about these angry Hindu Gods.
Kali- Goddes Kali is one of those Hindu Gods who is largely worshiped. She is the Goddess of the destruction of evil and the consort of Lord Shiva. She is also considered as the Goddess of death. Kali is represented in most of the images clad in an animal skin with a garland of skulls hanging from her neck. Whenever she gets angry due to the evil activities of people, she wrecks havoc. That is the reason why dacoits worship this angry Goddess. They try to keep her pleased so that they do not become the victims of her banger.
Shiva- Lord Shiva is considered to be an epitome of all the good qualities of a husband. It is very easy to please Lord Shiva. But at the same time he starts 'tandava' whenever he gets angry. According to the most popular Hindu beliefs whenever Lord Shiva gets angry, he opens his third eye and wrecks destruction.
Durga- Durga, the Divine mother is a fierce Hindu Goddess. She is also known as Mahishasura Mardini as she had slayed the demon Mahishasura. She is a manifestation of Shakti or the divine power. She is depicted with 10 hands, carrying a lot of weapons. Durga is also a representation of woman power and wrath.
Shani- Lord Shani is said to be one of Gods who gets angry very fast. That is why people make all efforts to please Gods as such and not call upon their anger at any cost. People abound in prosperity if the lord is pleased upon someone. And at the same time they get destroyed if the Lord is displeased with them. He is depicted dark blue in colour. He also has a great influence on all the astrological charts.
Hanuman- Hanuman is an ardent devotee of Lord Rama. It is said that he hates any kind of unjust things and gets infuriated by misdeeds. His colour is orange, which is again a manifestation of anger and wrath. He is the God of strength and takes it away from anyone who commits any kind of evil deeds.
You may easily please these angry Hindu Gods by not committing or avoiding any kinds of evil deeds.