- Automobiles Mahindra XUV500 BS6 Details Revealed On Website: Prices Yet To Be Announced
- News Biggest worry: When hospitals turned containment zones in India
- Movies Neena Gupta And Jitendra Kumar's Amazon Series Panchayat Takes Top Spot On IMDb's Trending List
- Technology OnePlus 8 Pro Confirmed To Support 30W Wireless Charging Support
- Finance Rupee Opens Lower At 75.80 Per US Dollar
- Sports Coronavirus in sport: Tottenham warns Mourinho, players after public training
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
Christmas and Santa Claus go together.
History states that the philanthropic St.Nicholas, who was born in 280 AD, later came to be hailed as Santa Claus. He was a happy and hearty old man who reveled in distributing gifts. He loved children and many miracles are attributed to him. Hence it can be claimed that Santa Claus is not a figure etched out of imagination.
It is customary of surprising family and friends with gifts in the name of Santa Claus. Though one is aware of who the giver is, one cannot help but try to rationalise, 'Is Santa Claus real?'
Our mind speculates, that may be from the point of history, Santa Claus is real, but does he exist even now? Does he go about joyfully distributing gifts even now is the question.
To know if Santa Claus is real, one will have to delve into the implied symbolism rather than trying to deem in the relative sense.
Santa Claus is real in the sense when his spirit of giving is celebrated during Christmas, ages after St.Nicholas's death on December 6th . The love and joy that he exuded and his selflessness is still celebrated, with the love and joy and the selflessness brimming the hearts during Christmas. Whether one is a believer or not, if love and joy and the spirit of giving is celebrated, Santa Claus is then real.
So is Santa Claus real? Yes as long as unconditional love, pure joy and the attitude of giving thrives in us. The significance of Santa Clause lives forever.
Let us celebrate Christmas 2010 with the right spirit.