- 1 hr ago Blurred Lips Trend Is On The Rise! Here’s How To Get It In 5 Easy Steps
- 4 hrs ago Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- 6 hrs ago Erica Fernandes Is The Epitome Of Beauty In Her Pretty Anarkali And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 26 September 2020
- Movies Manjinder Singh Sirsa On Kshitij's Arrest: Asks How Many Top Stars Will Help Expose Bollywood
- Automobiles Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- Technology OnePlus 8, OnePlus 7T Series Now Available With Discount Of Rs. 3,000
- News BJP’s big rejig: Tejasvi Surya is Yuva Morcha chief
- Finance 3 IPOs And 2 Listings Ahead
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: Sandesh Jhingan joins ATK Mohun Bagan
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Christmas and Santa Claus go together.
History states that the philanthropic St.Nicholas, who was born in 280 AD, later came to be hailed as Santa Claus. He was a happy and hearty old man who reveled in distributing gifts. He loved children and many miracles are attributed to him. Hence it can be claimed that Santa Claus is not a figure etched out of imagination.
It is customary of surprising family and friends with gifts in the name of Santa Claus. Though one is aware of who the giver is, one cannot help but try to rationalise, 'Is Santa Claus real?'
Our mind speculates, that may be from the point of history, Santa Claus is real, but does he exist even now? Does he go about joyfully distributing gifts even now is the question.
To know if Santa Claus is real, one will have to delve into the implied symbolism rather than trying to deem in the relative sense.
Santa Claus is real in the sense when his spirit of giving is celebrated during Christmas, ages after St.Nicholas's death on December 6th . The love and joy that he exuded and his selflessness is still celebrated, with the love and joy and the selflessness brimming the hearts during Christmas. Whether one is a believer or not, if love and joy and the spirit of giving is celebrated, Santa Claus is then real.
So is Santa Claus real? Yes as long as unconditional love, pure joy and the attitude of giving thrives in us. The significance of Santa Clause lives forever.
Let us celebrate Christmas 2010 with the right spirit.