- 2 hrs ago Dustin Hoffman Birthday Special Irresistibly Versatile Actor Turns 85
- 11 hrs ago It’s Raining Offers On Amazon: Bag 60% Off On Handbags Today!
- 14 hrs ago Best And Perfect Travel Companions Based On The Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago National Handloom Day: Tiger Stripes Collection Chakradhara By Warp N Weft And WWF India
- Sports India vs West Indies, 5th T20I: India clinch crushing 88-run win over WI: List of Awards, Man of the match
- News BJP-JDU rift widens? Bihar CM Kumar calls meeting of party MLAs, MPs
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14 Grand Premiere Highlights: Amitabh Bachchan Celebrates 'Azadi Ke Garv Ka Mahaparv'
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched At Rs 1,49,900 - The Lightest Enfield
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
- Finance 'Cipla' Betting Big on Digitisation And Emerging Segments
- Technology Jio Games Watch Will Let You Earn Money While Gaming
Christmas and Santa Claus go together.
History states that the philanthropic St.Nicholas, who was born in 280 AD, later came to be hailed as Santa Claus. He was a happy and hearty old man who reveled in distributing gifts. He loved children and many miracles are attributed to him. Hence it can be claimed that Santa Claus is not a figure etched out of imagination.
It is customary of surprising family and friends with gifts in the name of Santa Claus. Though one is aware of who the giver is, one cannot help but try to rationalise, 'Is Santa Claus real?'
Our mind speculates, that may be from the point of history, Santa Claus is real, but does he exist even now? Does he go about joyfully distributing gifts even now is the question.
To know if Santa Claus is real, one will have to delve into the implied symbolism rather than trying to deem in the relative sense.
Santa Claus is real in the sense when his spirit of giving is celebrated during Christmas, ages after St.Nicholas's death on December 6th . The love and joy that he exuded and his selflessness is still celebrated, with the love and joy and the selflessness brimming the hearts during Christmas. Whether one is a believer or not, if love and joy and the spirit of giving is celebrated, Santa Claus is then real.
So is Santa Claus real? Yes as long as unconditional love, pure joy and the attitude of giving thrives in us. The significance of Santa Clause lives forever.
Let us celebrate Christmas 2010 with the right spirit.
- faith mysticismSt. Nicholas Day: Story Behind The Saint Putting Candy In Children's Boots And Inspiring Santa Claus
- lgbtqSanta Claus Looks For Male Partner In Controversial Norway Ad, With Some Positive Reactions, Too
- bollywood wardrobeChristmas 2020: Gift Your Little Sister This Cute Outfit And Hairbands Of Ananya Panday’s To Make Her Smile
- life12 Affordable Christmas Gift Ideas To Make Your Loved Ones Feel Special
- festivalsChristmas 2020: Traditions Related To This Festival And Symbols Attached To It
- faith mysticismWho Is Saint Nicholas In Christianity?
- pulseWhy Is Santa Claus Called 'Santa Claus'?
- faith mysticismWhy Does Santa Claus Wear Red?
- pulseChristmas Wishes â€“ Make The Best Wish
- faith mysticismWhy Santa Claus Comes Down The Chimney?
- faith mysticismSanta Claus-Significance
- insyncMariah Carey Spreads Holiday Cheer To Underprivileged Kids