- 7 min ago Saraswati Puja 2020: 5 Different Offerings For Goddess Saraswati And Their Importance
- 52 min ago Benefits Of Drinking Bottle Gourd Juice With Ginger Every Morning
- 1 hr ago Ban Labs launches CARE Herbal Green Teas in this Winter with 5 organic Flavours
- 1 hr ago Rhea Kapoor Announces Her First Jewellery Collaboration And Guess What, You Can Get It Under Rs 5000
- News WB: Students of Calcutta University blocks Guv Dhankhar from attending annual convocation
- Travel 8 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In 2020
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Tipped To Go OnSale From March 6
- Automobiles Nissan To Unveil New Feature Rich Compact SUV At Auto Expo
- Finance Bitcoin Rallies On Gaining Appeal As Safe Haven Amid Corona Virus Scare
- Sports Australian Open 2020: I believe in miracles! Federer accepts he was 'incredibly lucky' to survive Sandgren scare
- Movies Did Alaya F Take A Dig At Ananya Panday For Her Nepotism Comment? Actress Clarifies
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Once Chuang Tzu, the great Tao master, made his first visit to Lao Tzu, the founder of Tao.
On seeing Chuang Tzu enter his hut, Lao Tzu said, “Do not ask me how to become enlightened!"
Chuang Tzu paled on listening to the condition of the master, as it was for the very reason he had approached him. However he decided to stay on with the old master.
He bent down and touched his feet saying, “I promise I will never ask your for enlightenment"
A hard slap landed on his cheek! Lao Tzu said, “Fool I saw such brilliance in you that you immediately would catch the point of my asking you"
He continued, “You are enlightened. Hence there is no way to get enlightened or become unenlightened!"