- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 12 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 12 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- News Do we believe our judges or the Post: SC asks on detention of minors in J&K
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Once Chuang Tzu, the great Tao master, made his first visit to Lao Tzu, the founder of Tao.
On seeing Chuang Tzu enter his hut, Lao Tzu said, “Do not ask me how to become enlightened!"
Chuang Tzu paled on listening to the condition of the master, as it was for the very reason he had approached him. However he decided to stay on with the old master.
He bent down and touched his feet saying, “I promise I will never ask your for enlightenment"
A hard slap landed on his cheek! Lao Tzu said, “Fool I saw such brilliance in you that you immediately would catch the point of my asking you"
He continued, “You are enlightened. Hence there is no way to get enlightened or become unenlightened!"