- 42 min ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- 1 hr ago Dating An Aquarian? 8 Things That You Can Expect In Your Relationship
- 2 hrs ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 2 hrs ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- News Bengal BJP leader Mukul Roy interrogated in hawala case by Kolkata police
- Movies John Abraham Feels Celebrities Should Speak Responsibly; ‘Don’t Go About Belting Crap,’ He Says
- Finance HousingForAll.com: All You Need To Know About The Govt’s Website To Buy Ready Flats
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A50s, Galaxy A70s Get Up To Rs. 3,000 Discount At Offline Stores
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca, Juve in Rakitic-Bernardeschi swap talks
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
A Kabir Dohe states, "As you never may find the forest
if you ignore the tree..."
Osho clarifies, the fact that when one wants to find a forest, one will only come across trees as forest is but trees. He says, 'Forest' is just a word and in reality it does not exist. Countless trees is what constitutes a forest. Similarly God does not have a particular place. God is a term indicating totality. Hence He is in all aspects of creation. He is in everything and anything that is manifested. He is in the snake as a snake, a woman as a woman, a child as a child, a stone as a stone etc.
So if one is on the look out to find the forest denying the tree, his is but a fruitless search. So is it with the seeker who denies humanity in his pursuit to find God.
'The forest' manifests itself in countless forms, but 'the forest' by itself cannot be found without the trees.
So Osho urges one to love humanity. He says 'Don't ask for God and you will find God!"
This is the way Osho points to find God to those who linger with a question “How to find God ?"