- 10 hrs ago International Day Against Drug Abuse: Effects Of Drug Abuse On Teens, Treatment And Helpline Numbers
- 16 hrs ago Born In August: What Does Your Personality Trait Say About You?
- 17 hrs ago Maharashtra: Thane Records 978 New Covid-19 Cases; Active Tally At 5,634
- 18 hrs ago India Emerged Successfully In The Management Of Covid-19 Pandemic: Mansukh Mandaviya
- Sports India vs Ireland, 1st T20I Highlights: Hardik Pandya, Deepak Hooda guide India to comfortable win
- Technology List Of Best Vivo 12GB RAM Smartphones To Buy In India
- Movies DID L’il Masters Season 5 Finale: Nobojit Emerges As The Winner, Takes Home The Coveted Trophy
- News PM Modi meets Argentinian President Fernandez in Germany
- Finance Multibagger IT Software Stock Paying 3000% Final Dividend Will Turn Ex-Dividend Next Week
- Education SBI CBO Final Result 2022 Released, Download SBI Circle Based Officer 2022 Final Result PDF At sbi.co.in
- Automobiles Ford India Extends Production At Its Chennai Facility Amidst Protest
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
The master replied, " I simply trap them!"
The psychiatrist was puzzled and thought what the master meant by trapping.
He said, "Trapping a neurotic? He will trap you! "
Anyway he further questioned, "But how do you trap neurotics ?"
The master replied, "I get them there, where they cannot ask any more questions!"
- anecdotesOsho Story On Zen Master Rinzai
- anecdotesBuddhahood Is All Encompassing
- paramahamsa nithyanandaDo you bathe when you bathe?
- paramahamsa nithyanandaExperiencing And Expressing Love
- anecdotesHow To Cross A River !
- anecdotesExtreme Concentration And Enlightenment
- anecdotesOsho's Zen Koan
- anecdotesThe Meaning Of Serenity
- anecdotesGessen's Attitude Of Non Attachment
- anecdotesThe Severe Zen Teaching
- anecdotesBuddha's Definition Of Meditation
- anecdotesEmptiness, Is It True Silence?