- 1 hr ago On Malavika Mohanan’s Birthday, Her 5 Floral Outfits That Will Leave You Inspired
- 19 hrs ago Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- 20 hrs ago Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home
- 21 hrs ago Kamika Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Finance SBI Farmer Customers Can Now Apply For KCC Review Online On YONO: Here's How
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Lovlina Borgohain: 'I am feeling bad about settling for bronze'
- Technology Realme GT 5G, Master Edition Series India Launch On August 18; Realme 8 Series Also Launching?
- Movies Lata Mangeshkar Remembers Kishore Kumar On His Birth Anniversary; 'He Was Very Sad Under That Happy Veneer'
- News CBSE 10th result: Delhi govt schools scored five times better than 2020
- Automobiles Honda Cars Price Hike Announced: Amaze Prices Increase By Rs 1.12 lakh — Model-Wise Price List
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Any relationship needs to be saved before one gives up. Of course, any couple would think twice before choosing to file divorce.
But still, the divorce rate is increasing in all countries. The problem with a divorce is that it leaves some scars in a person's mind for long.
But it doesn't mean that one should get stuck in abusive relationships. It is always better to undo a bad relationship decision through legal methods. But at the same time, choosing separation from a healthy relationship just because of a hasty action might also prove unhealthy.
Now here are some facts...
In urban India, almost 60% of the marriages are breaking apart. And in most of the cases, it is filed by women.
A survey claims that couples who have married after living together for sometime before marriage tend to have more chances to apply for a divorce.
Many surveys claim that children of fighting parents or divorced parents may have higher chances of hating their childhood and also failing in their academics.
There are some surprising facts too. Around 5% of the divorced couples marry each other after a few years!
A majority of the couples who choose divorce tend to battle with depression for sometime especially when they live alone.
Researchers claim that the main reasons behind the divorce rate are financial issues, communication issues, abuse both in physical and emotional form and lack of love.
A majority of men are said to become slaves of addictions after divorce. Men tend to drink more after separation compared to women.