- 2 hrs ago World Menstrual Hygiene Day: What Is Cycle Syncing? How Does It Benefit Your Productivity And PMS Symptoms?
- 6 hrs ago Covid-19 In Babies: Here's What To Expect & What You Should Do
- 6 hrs ago World Menstrual Hygiene Day 2022: What Is Oligomenorrhoea? Causes, Symptoms & Treatments Of Irregular Periods
- 8 hrs ago Meet 42-Year Old Laxmi Jadhav, Mumbai's First Female BEST Bus Driver
- News Kerala PFI rally: Father of boy who raised provocative slogans arrested
- Finance Which Bank Is Offering Maximum Interest Rates On FD After Recent Hike: Check Latest Rates
- Technology Honor Watch GS 3 With GPS, Bluetooth Calling Listed On Amazon; India Launch Expected Soon
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Chahatein Jumps To 2nd Spot; Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Returns To Top 10
- Sports GT vs RR IPL 2022 Final Stats & Records Preview: Buttler, Chahal, Ashwin, Hardik eye big milestones on May 29
- Automobiles Next-Gen Maruti Suzuki Eeco To Arrive In Festive Season
- Travel Everest Day 2022, Indian Mountaineers Who Climbed Mount Everest
- Education RRB NTPC CBT 2 Level 2, 3, And 5 Exam Schedule Released, Check Exam Dates Here
They go on saving money and miss all the best moments of life. They finally end up losing people to share joy and appreciate the luxuries. Today, we shall talk about money minded partners who need to be dealt as soon as possible as it is no less a mental disorder. Take a look.
Dealing A Money Minded Partner/ Stingy Husband
1. Give More Love – As his spouse, you need to give more love and care to him. He needs to understand that money cannot buy feelings and such things are short lived. Plan to enact that you are not keeping fine and require lot of money for medication and treatment. He will definitely have to understand that even if he is ready to spend money, the medication may/may not be successful.
2. Buy Him Books Of Buddha and Mahatma Gandhi – These are the people who made difference to the world and showed that money and richness cannot make a difference to self. A monk who sold his ferrari and Steve Jobs' biography are also inspiring books for stingy husbands.
3. Give Up Things To Win Heart – Don't be argumentative to prove your ideas. Always give up and make him understand that that gives you more pleasure. Buy him gifts that will change him as a person. A flower stalk, a painting or a pen can make him love art and understand the true meaning of love.
4. Encourage Him To Travel And Meet New People – When a person travels, he will understand there are better things in life than materialistic comforts. The gigantic mountains will teach him to be as firm as they are despite the disasters. The rain will purify his thoughts and the greenery will make him feel joy. He has to understand as nature is giving him everthing that he wants for free.
5. Never Allow Him Be Alone – Take him out, accompany him for entertainment so that he will forget past and become a new individual. You can even take him to a psychiatrist if he is too stubborn and is instead very proud of being a money minded partner.
- love and romance6 Reasons Why You Should Give Him Another Chance
- beyond love6 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Partner Is A Big NO!
- beyond loveHow To Avoid Being Emotionally Dependent On Your Partner? Here Are 7 Ways We Can Vouch For
- beyond loveIs Your Partner Pocketing You? Know All About Pocketing In Relationships
- beyond loveBeing Friends After Breakup? Here Are 7 Things That You Need To Keep In Mind
- beyond love8 Obvious Signs Your Partner Doesn’t Value You At All
- beyond love8 Tell Tale Signs It’s Time To Take A Break From Your Relationship
- beyond love9 Signs He Has Lost Interest In The Relationship
- beyond loveValentine Week 2022: Tips To Make Your Partner Trust You
- life10 Reasons Why You Should Not Give Up On Love So Easily
- beyond loveInternational Asexuality Day (IAD): 8 Ways Of Accepting, Supporting An Asexual Partner
- love and romanceLadies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out