Subscribe to Boldsky
- Men are proud of themselves because they are positioned above women. The social structure and the patriarchal families have made men feel superior.
- Men belong to the stronger sex so they are dominating. The decision-making and masculine strength of men makes them proud of themselves.
- They are not delicate and practical. Men feel proud of their practical and factual views which make them strong and not emotional fools like women.
- Men don't cry. They have an in-born ego which stops them from becoming weak in front of women. A strong men pride!
- Men have the liberty and freedom more than that of a woman. However, a woman be, to some extent she is not as free as a man.
- One pair of shoes, one belt, wallet and few clothes are enough for men's wardrobe as they are not too much into fashion when compared to women.
- Attitude of men is very different. Depending on the occasion, men react. If their friend has worn the same dress in a party then it is seen that they become lifelong friends. Also a friend not inviting on his party doesn't end their friendship.
- Men believe that they are not fake. Men love to show what they are and doesn't care about the reaction which can happen afterwards.
- Men love to be careless and irresponsible. Every man is a child at heart. The feeling of being a man alone makes them proud.
- Grey hair and wrinkles only add to the character of the man and they are not much bothered about their looks.
- Strict nature and strength of few men make them feel proud and natural male ego pops ups!
- Men feel they are better drivers than women. The reach of a man is more higher than a woman so, men fill with pride.
- Men are not like women. This is one of the most general reasons behind male ego.
- Male personality with biceps and height also adds to their ego.
Like women, men are also proud of themselves but if a man has no qualities but is proud to be a man then he needs to think and change his attitude.
Story first published: Tuesday, August 2, 2011, 12:57 [IST]