- 3 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 5 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 5 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- News Owaisi rips the Citizenship bill in LS saying it seeks to make Muslims ‘stateless'
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Movies Ranbir Kapoor And Tiger Shroff To Come Together For Yash Raj Film’s Next?
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Yes, some men have a fear of women, and that fear is known as gynophobia. In fact, some men are specifically scared of beautiful women.
Also Read: Hidden Secrets Behind Love And Lust
Don't confuse fear with hatred. Men who hate women don't fall in this category. As phobias are more about fear, we're talking about men who are afraid of women for some reason.
Also Read: Is She A Pillow Princess?
Such men may feel anxious when they are in the presence of women. They tend to feel nervous, and stressed out even if they have to actually talk to women. Here are more facts about this fear.
This fear falls in the category of social anxiety disorder. Like most of the other phobias, even this one shows some symptoms which are physical as well as psychological.
The person undergoing the fear may experience, nausea, sweating, fast heart beat and nervousness when he has to interact with a woman.
Some men even feel like running far away if they are asked to talk to a woman. Their biggest fear is to talk to a woman.
They totally avoid any kind of contact with women. So, they never prefer any kind of physical contact including lovemaking.
Psychologists say that the root cause of their fears could be negative experiences from their past. Maybe, certain situations have forced them to believe that all women are bad.
Even men who were abused by women in the past, experience this fear. Sometimes, even abuse by a mother figure could also be a reason. Even siblings or grandmother or any female figure who has abused a man could be the reason behind the fear.
In fact, even an abusive disciplinarian teacher in the school may also be the reason behind the fear in some men.
Another reason could be past relationships where one was terribly abused or cheated upon. Such experiences make a man lose trust in women. And when the relationship was psychically abusive too, it develops into a phobia. Health experts suggest therapies or counseling to overcome such fears as one needs to maintain healthy relationships with others to live peacefully in the world.