- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 03 December 2020
- 11 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 12 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 12 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- News No outside person allowed to interfere in India's internal issues, says farmer leader
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 2 Highlights: Jasmin Is Devastated As Aly Exits House; Kavita Walks Out Leaving Everyone Shocked
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
Are you going to be the father of the bride soon? Then first, our congratulations and then our condolences. Your daughter's wedding is the only occasion that can call for both congratulations and condolences. On the one hand, your daughter has found the love of her life and you are calling your friends and family to celebrate that. On the other hand, giving away your 'little girl' can be a notch more painful than you imagined.
We haven't even come to the part about accepting your daughter's new family and being nice to them yet. So over all, being the father of the bride is a tough job. So this Father's Day, take a crash course on how to handle this critical phase of a father daughter relationship.
Lesson For The Father Of The Bride: Father's Day Special
Lesson 1: Your would-be son in law is not your enemy. Or rather, you should not make an enemy of your son in law. Always remember that you are putting your daughter in jeopardy by disliking the most important man in her life.
Lesson 2: If your daughter supports her husband against you, then it doesn't mean that she has changed loyalties. It could mean that you are genuinely wrong. Just think about it; did your daughter never disagree with you before she had that special someone in her life?
Lesson 3: She is YOUR daughter and nothing in the world can change that fact. You need not take a phrase 'giving a daughter away' literally. She is and will be your blood till the last day of her life. You need not be insecure about her.
Lesson 4: Your daughter is grown up and soon going to get married. Do not bother her with questions like "Did you eat?", "What are you doing this weekend?" etc. Once she comes under the pressure of managing work, marriage and household, she will get irked by these seemingly harmless questions.
Lesson 5: After your daughter's marriage, she becomes one plus one. The father of the bride has to accommodate this change. Every time you buy her a dress, you will have to buy her husband too! Make sure you do not violate this rule because the person most hurt by this will be your daughter.
Fathers Day is the best excuse for the father of the bride to start learning. Have you learned any other lessons after giving your daughter away.