- 3 hrs ago Actress Kriti Sanon Is A Dream In Pink Ethnic Wear - See Pics!
- 5 hrs ago Monkeypox In Children: Symptoms To Watch Out For And More Details
- 8 hrs ago Monkeypox Vs Coronavirus: How The Two Infections Differ From Each Other
- 10 hrs ago Jagannath Rath Yatra 2022: Greetings, Wishes, Quotes, SMS, Messages, And Images
- News Aryan Khan gets clean chit in drug case: Here is the timeline
- Sports IPL 2022: Riyan Parag drops a sitter to give Rajat Patidar a breather, netizens remind him of karma
- Finance Emkay Global Gives A Buy Call To This Maharatna Stock For A Potential Gain Of 27.3%
- Automobiles Top 10 Best Selling 6-seater/7-seater UVs In April 2022
- Movies MIFF 2022: 102 Documentary, Short Fiction And Animation Films Competing For Golden Conch & Silver Conch Awards
- Education UPSC Prelims Exam On June 5, Important Topics To Be Revised Before CSE 2022
- Technology How To Mark Parking Spot In Google Maps
- Travel June 2022: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Oatmeal is a fibre packed breakfast option that can be consumed daily for maximum health benefits. Studies say that oats are not only high in dietary fibres but are rich in phytochemicals like sterols, tocopherols and phenolic acids, and vital micronutrients like folate, selenium, manganese, vitamin E, carotenoids, zinc and iron.
Oats can be made in various exciting ways. Consume them with fruits and milk or stir fry with lentils and vegetables, they never lose their nutrition and is always a tasty and healthy choice to keep you full for longer.
Chocolate banana oatmeal can help add a bit of twist to an oat recipe. It is made with bananas, rolled oats and chocolate spread. The recipe is low in calories, gluten-free and is vegan.
Take a look at the recipe for vegan chocolate banana oatmeal.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Breakfast
- A cup of rolled oats.
- Two cups of water.
- A medium-sized banana, sliced.
- Two tablespoons of chocolate hazelnut spread. Make sure it is low in carbohydrates and sugar.
- A pinch of salt (optional).
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil and add a pinch of salt.
- Add oats and cook in a medium flame for around five minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Switch off the flame, cover the pan and let it stand for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the oats to an eating bowl and top with banana and chocolate hazelnut spread.
- The oatmeal can also be made in an alternative way, with the use of overnight oats, instead of rolled oats. To make oatmeal this way, take a jar and combine oats and water. Refrigerate the oats overnight and consume in the morning after topping them with banana and chocolate hazelnut spread. You can also replace banana with seasonal fruits of your choice. Additionally, if you are not a vegan, you can choose to soak oats in milk or half milk and half water.
- People - 2
- Calories - 394
- Fat - 11.6 g
- Protein - 8.8 g
- Carbohydrates - 67 g
- Fibre - 8.1 g
- Easy Breakfast Recipe: How To Make Oats Upma
- 5 Healthy Ways To Include Oats In Your Breakfast
- Muesli Or Oats: Which Is Better For Weight Loss?
- This Is What Happens If You Eat Oats Every Day
- 10 Foods High In Selenium Content
- 12 Foods That Are High In Manganese
- 9 Ketogenic Diet Foods To Avoid
- Top 13 Foods That Are Rich In Phosphorus
- Low Calorie : Oats Roti Recipe
- Low Calorie : Methi Oats Roti Recipe
- 12 Healthy Foods That Give You Energy To Boost You Up Instantly
- 15 Indian Foods For Heart Patients To Have A Healthy Heart