- 5 hrs ago How Does The Body Convert Carbohydrates Into Energy?
- 6 hrs ago Actress Elli AvrRam Shares Some Intriguing Personal Experiences On Her TedXBITS Talk
- 7 hrs ago Is There A Link Between Drinking Too Much Water And Blood Pressure?
- 9 hrs ago Kottiyoor Utsavam 2022: Date, Time, History And Significance
- News Jignesh Mevani blasts Hardik for ‘ungraceful’ exit from Congress
- Movies Krushna Abhishek Reveals He Went Into Depression After His Debut Film’s Failure
- Finance Rupee Loses 7 Paise To Close At Record Low Of 77.63 Against USD; What Triggered The Fall?
- Technology Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC Benchmarked: Better Than A15 Bionic
- Automobiles BMW M4 CSL Revealed With 542bhp - Ultralight M4 Drops 100 Kilos, Gains Iconic Badge
- Sports MS Dhoni says he will play for Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2023; Fans go ecstatic!
- Education SSC Junior Engineer 2020 Final Result Declared, Download SSC JE 2020 Final Results On ssc.nic.in
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
Calcium and Vitamin D are the two vital nutrients which are involved in keeping the bones healthy and preventing related diseases like osteoporosis. Calcium gets stored in the bones and helps keep the body functioning while vitamin D helps absorb calcium by the body. 
Frozen yoghurt and mixed fruits parfait is one of the super easy and delicious recipes made with calcium-rich fruits like berries, kiwi and papaya, and yoghurt which is also one of the best sources of calcium. A parfait is a name given to a semi-frozen French dessert layered with fruits like berries and granola (optional).
Here's how to prepare frozen yoghurt and mixed fruits parfait. Take a look.
How To Prepare Frozen Yoghurt And Mixed Fruits Parfait
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Dessert
- A cup of chopped fresh fruits (preferably seasonal fruits). Here, we have taken berries, bananas, kiwi, papaya and apple.
- A cup of Greek yoghurt.
- Two tablespoons of each: toasted walnuts, toasted almonds and toasted pumpkin seeds.
- Two teaspoons of sugar alternatives like honey.
- In a bowl, take Greek yoghurt and honey and mix them well.
- Refrigerate for around 15-20 minutes.
- Once done, assemble all the ingredients.
- Take a glass and start by adding the first layer of chopped fruits, then the yoghurt, and then a layer of toasted dry fruits and seeds.
- Repeat the process till the glass is filled.
- Garnish with some mint leaves/granola/chocolate pieces (optional).
- You can use your choice of flavoured Greek yoghurt, if you don’t like it plain.
- People - 2
- Calories - 593
- Protein - 32 g
- Carbohydrates - 92 g
- Fiber - 14.8 g
- Healthy Soups To Enjoy On Summer Days: How To Prepare Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Diabetic-Friendly And Heart-Healthy Recipe: How To Prepare Moong Dal And Methi Leaves Sabzi
- Healthy Breakfast For Diabetic Moms: How To Prepare Drumstick Leaves Ragi Chapati
- Benefits Of Potatoes And The Healthiest Way To Cook Them
- How To Prepare Healthy Ghee Idli: Shahid Kapoor’s Favourite South Indian Dish
- Tasty Recipes With Chicken: How To Prepare Chicken Fajitas With Indian Spices
- Best Homemade Summer Cooler Recipes: How To Prepare Mango-Orange Soda
- How To Prepare Sugar-Free Chocolate Sandesh: Special Diabetic-Friendly Recipe
- Holi Special Recipes: How To Make Instant Papad Katori Chaat
- Mahashivratri Recipes: How To Make Sabudana Bhel
- Eat Light And Sleep Tight: How To Prepare Low Carb Whey And Paneer Soup For Dinner
- Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home