- 35 min ago What Is The Viral Social Media Claim Regarding 'Aphelion Phenomenon'? Can Aphelion Really Affect Your Health?
- 39 min ago Sealed With A Kiss: Mexican Mayor Marries Alligator Bride To 'Bring Abundance To The Village'
- 1 hr ago London's Victoria and Albert Museum Has Africa Fashion In The Spotlight
- 3 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022: Goddess Skandamata Puja: Date, Rituals, Mantras And Significance
- News NCW seeks action against SP chief Akhilesh Yadav for tweet against Nupur Sharma
- Sports Virat Kohli vs Jonny Bairstow: We are going to have dinner together, England batter diffuse tension
- Movies Anees Bazmee On Working With Shahid Kapoor: We Are Waiting For The Right Story
- Finance ONGC, Oil India Fall Nearly 35% From Their Highs, Should You Buy? Experts Opinion
- Technology Apple Watch Series 8 Tipped With Fever-Detection Sensor, S8 Chip; New Features To Expect
- Automobiles Renault Kiger Crosses 50,000 Production Milestone - New Colour Option Introduced
- Travel Yosemite National Park: A Splendid Wilderness With Magical Sunset And Moonlight
- Education SSC MTS 2021-22 Exam Start Tomorrow: Check Timings, Documents to Carry, Paper Pattern & More
For kids, brain power and memory will increase at its own rate. But, we can do some things to ensure that our child reaches his/her full potential. Experts recommend trying some brain exercises that will help in improving the power of utilising memory. Trying this in early ages is more effective.
Increasing brain power does not mean making an Einstein out of your child. It simply means that you help your child to use his mental faculties, which aides in learning new things like reading, playing games or singing. Keeping your toddler active and healthy ensures a sound mind and body.
Below are some tricks and tips on how to increase brain power and memory of your toddler.
The environment: Making sure that you provide a stimulating environment for your toddler is very crucial in how to increase brain power and memory. Provide him with a happy and safe home for proper development.
Regular exercises: Ensure that your child does not end up a couch potato in front of the TV or computer. Regular physical exercise is a key to increase brain power and memory.
Storytelling: Every child loves a good story. Take the time to tell them simple stories that captures their imagination. It is another method in how to increase brain power and memory.
Building blocks: Building blocks are perhaps the best toys that you can buy for your children to increase brain power. Building things will help improve their imagination as well as thinking capacity.
Let him paint: Buy your toddler some water colours and let him play. He might make a mess of everything, but it will go a long way to increase brain power as he tries to unleash his imagination.
Weekend trips: Take your child on trips to the museum and zoo. Let him observe the various new surroundings, which will stimulate his brain and pike his interests. Thus, you will also learn how to increase his brain power.
Time for play: Let your child go to the neighbourhood park or playground where he can interact with other children of his age. Let him play with them which will enable you to know how to increase brain power.
Their choice: If your child does not wish to do something which you offered, respect his choice. You should not enforce activities upon him. It is all about fun at this time and thereby the child learns how to increase brain power.
Repetitive variety: Provide a variety of activities for your toddler. But, have a repetitive pattern, which will help him conform to a schedule. This is a great idea to help your toddler increase his/her brain power.
- wellnessGovt Panel Recommends Emergency Approval For SII's Covovax For 7-11 Year Olds
- kidsDCGI Panel To Review On Friday SII Applications For Covovax’s Use Among Kids Aged 2-7 Yrs, 7-11 Yrs
- kidsLong COVID In Children Can Last At Least Two Months: Study
- kidsCipla, DNDi Launch 4-In-1 Antiretroviral Treatment For Children With HIV
- babyCovid-19 In Babies: Here's What To Expect & What You Should Do
- kidsExplained: The Pathogen That Could Be Causing Hepatitis Outbreak In Kids
- kidsPathways To Severe Coronavirus In Children Discovered By Scientists
- kidsCOVID-19 Vaccine: Government Panel Recommends EUA For Corbevax For Kids Between 5-11 Years Age Groups
- kidsCovid-19: Over 20 Kids Test Positive This Week In Noida, Health Advisory Issued To Schools
- kidsHealthy Summer Foods For Kids, To Keep 'Em Healthy And Hydrated (Over 4 Years Old)
- recipesBest Refreshing And Kid-Friendly Recipe: How To Prepare Raw Mango Popsicles
- basicsNovavax's Covid-19 Vaccine Covovax Gets Emergency Use Authorisation For 12-17 Age Group In India