- 12 hrs ago Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 21 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 22 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 23 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- News Spice-2000 bombs and the Balakot connection; What’s new about these upgraded 'building blasters'
- Technology How To Share Pictures Without Compression On WhatsApp
- Finance Petrol, Diesel To Get Expensive As Crude Jumps 13% On Attack in Saudi
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Toddler Activity Tips And Ideas -
1. Keyboard Activity: In a card paper, chalk out some letters and color them in bright colors. Get an old computer keyboard and ask your kid to match the letter with the keyboard letters, this will help learn alphabets as well as know the arrangement of letters on the keyword. Ask your kid to shout loud while matching the letters on the keyboard. Also make him type an email to his dad or cousin introducing him to today's technology.
You Will Need: Keyboard, Card paper, Color Pens
2. Toddler Toduko - Just like sudoku helps in improving your knowledge about numbers, making a similar puzzle will help toddlers too. Draw a table on a card paper and prepare card cuttings of geometrical shapes. Tell your child to place every shape in the box, this will help him learn basics of geometry.
You Will Need: Card paper, Color pens.
3. Letter Magic - Have two bowls next to one another, one bowl filled with letters, numbers and the other empty. Everytime you shout a letter or the color the kid needs to pick and put it in the empty bowl, this will help him learn letters, differentiate colors etc.
You Will Need: Two Bowls, Plastic Letters, Plastic Numbers
4. Alphabet Rhymes - Music ansd songs attract kids than just words so try singing alphabets numbers when he is tired this will help him learn quickly. Also buy a few rhymes from stores so that your kid can listen and learn.
You will Need : Music player, CDs
5. Virtual Pizza - Draw a pizza base on a card paper and newspaper cuttings of vegetables. Help your toddler make a colorful pizza by arranging vegetables and shouting out the names.
You Will Need : Newspaper cutting of vegetables, Card Paper, Color Pens
6. Animal Jigsaw - You can make a jigsaw at home by cutting animal pictures from magazines or by taking print outs. Cut the parts of the animal and ask your tiny tot to match the organs of the animal. Jigsaw is an age old toddler activity but is still one of the best ways to teach kids.
You Will Need: Magazines, Newpapers, Scissors
7. Mobile Hunt : Hide your phone in a place and call from an other phone, ask your kid to play a spy and find your phone. This toddler activity will help improving his ability to listen and follow sounds.
You Will Need : 2 phones