- 4 min ago Coronavirus Face Masks: Types, When And How To Use
- 54 min ago Karishma Tanna And Yashika Aannand In Shimmery Red Embroidered Outfits, Who Looked More Gorgeous?
- 1 hr ago 4 Amazing Ways To Use Highlighter You Need To Know ASAP
- 3 hrs ago Rasika Dugal Exudes Retro Vibes In A Simple And Sober Black And White Kurta Set
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In South India In April
- Movies Kareena Kapoor's 'In-House Picasso' Taimur Draws 'A Day At The Beach' And It's Too Cute!
- Finance Financial Services, Banking Stocks See Massive Correction
- News Delhi: Doctors on COVID-19 duty at 2 city hospitals to be accommodated at Lalit Hotel
- Technology OnePlus 8 Pro Camera Details Revealed: Sony IMX689 Primary Sensor Tipped
- Automobiles Coronavirus Pandemic: Indian Army Modifies Bus To Carry Coronavirus Patients Along With Medical Aids
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Australia denies collusion rumours in decision to pull out of Games
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
If you are a to-be mom who has just found out that you are going to be the mother of twin babies, then you must be exhilarated, right? Well, did you know that there are superfoods that you must consume when you are pregnant with twins, to remain healthy?
As it is, even being pregnant with a single baby can be a trying phase for the mother. The minute a woman gets pregnant, she has to change her lifestyle to ensure that she and her baby remain healthy, during the course of the pregnancy.
It is very important for the pregnant woman to follow a healthy diet habit because the food that she consumes is responsible for nourishing the baby inside her womb.
The healthier the diet of the mother, the healthier the baby becomes. Also, a nutritious diet during pregnancy can eliminate a lot of complications.
So, if you are pregnant with twins there are certain special foods you must add to your diet; have a look!
Nuts are extremely rich in vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids and can provide enough nourishment for you and your unborn twins.
Be it twin pregnancy or otherwise, milk is one drink that an expecting mother must never miss out on, as it is highly nutritious!
As yoghurt is rich in calcium, it must be consumed by the mother expecting twins, as a lot of calcium is needed for the development of the babies' bones and teeth.
If you are not allergic to fish, then consuming fish (the variety low in mercury content) can also benefit a twin pregnancy, as it is rich in vitamin E.
As chickpeas or channa are rich in protein content, these can be consumed if you are pregnant with twins, to aid the muscle development of your babies.
As egg is rich in a number of nutrients like vitamins, proteins and minerals, it can greatly benefit a twin pregnancy.
Extremely rich in iron content, spinach helps in the development of healthy red blood cells in the unborn twins.