- 6 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 8 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 8 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Says He Would Become Extremely Lonely If He Ever Took Up Direction
- News Seeking to provide Indian citizenship, Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
A hardworking body! This is what you can expect when you are pregnant. The increased workload of your body may make you weary and tired during pregnancy. Pregnancy is not that much a beautiful experience for those who are facing severe tiredness, due to one or more reasons. Morning sickness, increased metabolism, emotional disturbances, household chores, professional strain or inappropriate diet schedule can be considered as culprits for this annoying condition.
Coping with fatigue during pregnancy is very important to keep yourself and your baby healthy. Experiment and find out your own ways to keep your energy level high, which will make a reasonable difference in your health status. If you feel that you are one among those women who feel extremely tired during pregnancy, this is for you. Here are some tips that will help you get relief from your fatigue.
Rest is very essential to keep your body healthy during pregnancy. Take some time to relax your mind and body. You can do anything that does not demand physical exertion during this time like reading, listening to music or watching television. Cut down your to-do list and give priority to getting time to lighten up.
Eating healthy is very important during pregnancy. You have to take enough food to satisfy not only the needs of your body, but also that of your unborn baby. Nutritious foods that meet your body's demand will help you get relief from being tired during pregnancy.
Another reason for tiredness that is commonly overlooked by pregnant women is not drinking enough water. Water is essential to keep your body hydrated. Dehydration will make you more drained and tired during pregnancy. Make sure that you drink at least eight glasses or more of water daily to help cope with your pregnancy.
Get adequate sleep
Disturbed sleep is a common experience of pregnant women. This is mainly due to the changes in the pregnancy hormones. Getting enough sleep is one of the best ways for coping with fatigue during pregnancy. Take daytime naps whenever possible to compensate your night sleep loss.
Don't think that you are tired and doing exercise will make you more exhausted. Performing mild exercises is considered as one of the effective ways for beating your fatigue. A slow walk is considered as the best exercise for pregnant women.
Seek medical advice
Getting tired during pregnancy is normal. But, at the same time, there are many other medical conditions that may have fatigue as a general symptom. So, it is recommended to seek medical advice to make sure that your fatigue is not due to any other medical reasons that are not related to pregnancy.