- 14 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 18 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At Cannes Film Festival: Best Beauty Moments Of The Actress
- 19 hrs ago Eid-ul-Fitr 2020: Alia Bhatt And Other Divas’ Light Sharara Suits For Festival Celebration At Home
- 21 hrs ago 5 Reasons Why Arguing With Your Wife Can Be A Bad Decision
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi-Nayanthara-Samantha's Kaathuvaakula Rendu Kaadhal To Start Rolling In August?
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Technology Reliance Jio Discontinues Rs. 98, Rs. 1,299 And Some Add-On Packs
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Finance Markets Next Week: Watch For These Factors
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
When a woman is pregnant, the one and only worry she has is the ugly stretch marks which is on the tummy as it expands when pregnant. Being pregnant is one of the happiest moments in a woman's life, but when the development of stretch marks is seen on the belly, it becomes a night mare.
Though, there are a lot of products available in the market to eradicate the stretch marks during pregnancy, it is risky to use it as it might have a reaction on your skin. This is the reason why women opt for natural remedies to remove stretch marks at the time of pregnancy. These natural remedies have no side effects which is a sort of relief for the pregnant woman.
On the other hand, there are other internal treatments too which will help to prevent stretch marks when pregnant. According to research, it is believed that water is the best element to prevent stretch marks when pregnant. Drinking a lot of water at the time of pregnancy, will prevent these ugly scars to form on your tummy. HOW CAN I LOSE WEIGHT DURING PREGNANCY?
If you are patient in wanting to remove and prevent stretch marks when pregnant, here are some of the natural ways to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy.
Drinking a lot of water during pregnancy will keep your skin hydrated. Your skin will begin to stretch when you are pregnant and stretch marks occur when your skin is dry. So, drink an adequate amount of water to keep your skin lovely and supple.
There is a tendency to itch your skin when your pregnant. Don't scratch your belly during pregnancy, it will lead to scars and stretch marks which will be difficult to remove post delivery.
All you need to do to prevent stretch marks when pregnant is massage your belly with olive oil. The contents which is present in olive oil will keep your skin supple not allowing you to itch when the skin stretches. Olive oil is also considered to be a famous remedy for stretch marks.
Exercising helps the skin retain its elasticity by improving your body's circulation. This is one of the ways to prevent stretch marks when pregnant.
Vitamin E Foods
Just like olive oil, Vitamin E too has a lot of effect in preventing stretch marks when pregnant. Shea butter is rich in Vitamin E which can be used on your belly.
Yes, the white of an egg is beneficial for you, in order to prevent stretch marks when pregnant. One egg white massaged over your belly will help to prevent the skin from stretching.
Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera gel too is a natural and best remedy to prevent stretch marks when pregnant. It is also regarded as one of the fastest ways of getting rid of aloe vera gel.
You need to maintain your weight at the time of pregnancy. Weight gain will make delivery difficult and will also lead to ugly stretch marks.