- 4 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Gives Us A Slay-Worthy Moment With Her Chic Dress For Saaho Promotions
- 4 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Notches Up Her Glamorous Molten Golden Gown With Sassy Jewellery
- 4 hrs ago Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Why Safety Should Come First In Dahi Handi Celebration?
- 5 hrs ago How You Can Bring Back The Spark In Your Sex Life
- Movies Exclusive: These Rare Photos Of Prabhas, Chiranjeevi And Ram Charan Are Too Good To Be Missed
- Sports KPL 2019: Ballari Tuskers cruise to 7-wicket victory over Bijapur Bulls
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Announces New 5 Year/ 1 Lakh Kilometer Warranty On Select Diesel Models
- News AAP MLA Sandeep Kumar disqualified
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Is On Tow, Reveals Huami CEO
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance What Have We Learned About Home Insurance From Recent Floods?
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Pregnancy brings many changes in your physical and emotional status. Most of these will be exciting for you as an experience of motherhood. But, what all women hate after getting pregnant is the associated weight gain.
It is completely normal for a pregnant woman to gain some weight for supporting the growth of your baby. The weight of your belly will contribute to your overall weight as well. But, this also should be in a normal range.
Safe weight loss during pregnancy will help improve the health of both mother and baby. Your body weight can affect the ease of your delivery as well. If you find that you are gaining too much weight during pregnancy, remember to take the necessary safe steps to keep it in control.
It is comparatively easy to try anything before and after your pregnancy to reduce your weight. But, weight loss during pregnancy may not be that easy.
Remember to opt for safe methods to reduce your weight during pregnancy. Pregnant women should take some extra care while selecting some methods for reducing their weight.
This is because of the risks that you may experience due to trying weight loss methods that are not scientific. Here are some safe ways for making weight loss during pregnancy fast and effective.
Diet: Pregnancy is not a time to follow strict dieting plan to reduce your weight. But, at the same time you can reduce the intake of unhealthy foods. Avoid junk food and processed food at any cost. Eating healthy is the best way to reduce weight during pregnancy.
Take a walk: Weight loss during pregnancy will be easy if you take a brisk walk every day. If you are medically fit for a walk during pregnancy, try it. This is one of the safest ways to manage your weight gain.
Healthy snacks: It is recommended to take snacks in between your main meals during pregnancy to avoid gas problems. But, remember to take only healthy snacks that will not contribute much for your weight gain.
Stay hydrated: Drinking enough water will help you stay hydrated. At the same time, there is happy news for you that it will help you in controlling excess weight gain during pregnancy.
Exercise: Talk to your medical practitioner about your health status and make sure it is safe for you to do regular exercises. Focus only on mild exercises during pregnancy. It is a safe way for weight loss during pregnancy.
Yoga: Don’t worry if you cannot do much tiring exercise due to any medical complications. You still have an option to try simple yoga. Yoga will help keep your mind and body healthy. It will contribute to a great extend for weight loss during pregnancy.
Care your crave: It is normal for a pregnant woman to crave for any special food. Make sure that you are managing your craving in a healthy way. You may eat whatever you crave for, but remember not to take it too much.
Watch your weight: Keep your weight gain chart updated during your pregnancy. This will help you know that you are going out of the normal range of weight. Taking necessary steps for controlling your weight at an early stage will help for safe weight loss during pregnancy.