- 12 hrs ago Global Citizen Festival 2021: Billie Eilish, Coldplay, Jennifer Lopez, Ed Sheeran, Elton John To Perform
- 16 hrs ago Attending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
- 17 hrs ago Importance Of Breakfast For Teenagers, What Parents Should Know And Easy Recipes
- 19 hrs ago Your Stylish Semi-Formal Fashion Goals Ft. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Sonakshi Sinha
- News COVID digest: WHO approves Regeneron for treatment
- Finance Banking And IT Stocks To Buy As Recommended By Top Brokerages
- Technology Amazon Oppo A Series Quiz: Check Here Answers, How To Play & More
- Movies Love Story Day 1 Box Office Collection: Blockbuster Opening For Naga Chaitanya-Sai Pallavi Starrer!
- Sports IPL 2021: RCB vs CSK: Full List of Award Winners, Man of the Match, Post-match Presentation Highlights
- Education Schools In Maharashtra To Reopen From October 4, School Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad Announces
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
Frequent urination: During pregnancy, the body secretes extra fluid therefore increasing the function of kidneys. Frequent urination will continue throughout the gestation when the growing foetus will start pressurizing the kidneys.
Darkening areola: During the first month of pregnancy, the breasts become tender and you will see the areola, skin around the nipples, become darker. In the later stages, the breast size increases and becomes heavy due to the prolactin production.
Nausea: Morning sickness and dizziness are the most common symptoms of pregnancy in the first month of pregnancy. This is a common health problem faced throughout gestation. You may feel dizzy while standing up, climbing stairs and after smelling something strong. To get rid of the nausea during pregnancy, have ginger or smell some item you like such as soap or lime.
Spotting: You might see few blood stains during the first month of pregnancy. This is mainly due to implantation bleeding. These spots are light in color and is normal.
Food Craving: Many pregnant women crave for food during the pregnancy. From the first month onwards, you start liking some dish and crave for it everyday. It is a common symptom during the first month of pregnancy.
These are few common symptoms women face during their first month of pregnancy.