- 2 hrs ago Disha Patani’s Dreamy Colour Pop Pastel Eyeshadow Is All You Need To Make Your Summer Look Interesting!
- 3 hrs ago Maharani Look: Huma Qureshi Goes De-Glam! Take A Look At Her New Avatar In Simple Sarees
- 3 hrs ago Prince Philip Passes Away At 99, Interesting Facts About The Duke Of Edinburgh
- 3 hrs ago Happy Foods: A Complete Guide To Foods That Can Boost Your Mood
- News Explained: What is behind the latest unrest in Northern Ireland?
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Movies Shakti- Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki: Cezanne Khan’s Entry With Rubina Reminds Us Of His Scene With Shweta In Kasautii
- Technology Honor X20 Reportedly In Works; MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC Expected
- Finance Top 10 Public Sector Banks That Offer Good Returns On Fixed Deposits
- Automobiles TVS’ Scooters Price Increase: Prices Of TVS Scooty, Jupiter and NTorq 125 Hiked
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: Brandon Fernandes to stay with FC Goa for three more years
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Frequent urination: During pregnancy, the body secretes extra fluid therefore increasing the function of kidneys. Frequent urination will continue throughout the gestation when the growing foetus will start pressurizing the kidneys.
Darkening areola: During the first month of pregnancy, the breasts become tender and you will see the areola, skin around the nipples, become darker. In the later stages, the breast size increases and becomes heavy due to the prolactin production.
Nausea: Morning sickness and dizziness are the most common symptoms of pregnancy in the first month of pregnancy. This is a common health problem faced throughout gestation. You may feel dizzy while standing up, climbing stairs and after smelling something strong. To get rid of the nausea during pregnancy, have ginger or smell some item you like such as soap or lime.
Spotting: You might see few blood stains during the first month of pregnancy. This is mainly due to implantation bleeding. These spots are light in color and is normal.
Food Craving: Many pregnant women crave for food during the pregnancy. From the first month onwards, you start liking some dish and crave for it everyday. It is a common symptom during the first month of pregnancy.
These are few common symptoms women face during their first month of pregnancy.