- 10 min ago UTIs And Women's Quality Of Life; How Can You Prevent UTIs?
- 1 hr ago Bride-To-Be Kiara Advani's 5 Beauty Looks That Are Super Alluring And Inspirational
- 1 hr ago Remedies For Ulcer: Can Turmeric And Traditional Chinese Remedy Help Ease The Pain?
- 3 hrs ago What Makes Children Picky Eaters? Tips For Parents To Handle Them
- Education GATE 2023 Day 2 Exam ; Important Guidelines for candidates
- Sports "I felt like we just didn’t execute ours," Arsenal striker Eddie Nketiah reflects after Everton Defeat
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Sumbul Touqeer Says Archana Gautam Has A ‘Black Heart’; Reveals Who Has A Golden Heart
- News Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf dies after prolonged illness
- Automobiles Kia India Sells 6.50 Lakh Units Under 4 Years – Automaker Currently Retails 5 Models In The Country
- Finance 3 Stocks With Low P/E, Solid Fundamentals & Robust Dividend Yields
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2T vs Oppo Reno 8: Design, Display, Battery Compared
- Travel Happily Single? Solo Trip Options To Explore Self Love This Valentine
Tending to your newborn baby will take a lot out of you and you have to be prepared for it. This means that you should organise yourself to face the situation.
For about 3 months since your baby's birth, your child will not sleep at night. It means you will have to be alert 24*7. The child will have to be fed, changed and made to sleep. Just when you are done with one cycle, in no time, the next will start. So, it is important to understand that having a child is going to make you tired.
It is necessary to know how to deal with tiredness after childbirth. There are a few things that you can do to ensure that you are coping with tiredness after baby.
Take your time
You should relax and take things as it comes. Don’t try to do too many things at once. Multitasking will make you really tired. You should take things easy and prioritise the things that you have to do. This is one of the ways on how to deal with tiredness after birth.
Try to get all your stuff first thing in the morning. If you are not able to have a bath and get dressed up first thing in the morning, you might feel cranky whole day. The way you handle your child will affect the mood of the child as well. This is one of the ways of coping with tiredness after baby.
Studies have shown that the mother will get her rest only when the child is asleep. Most of the time this is not possible, but you should try to make this a habit. Try to sleep with your child as close as possible. This is one of the ways on how to deal with tiredness after birth.
Don’t think that you are a super woman who can handle everything. Accepting help is never below your ego. This is one of the best times that people will offer help. This is the time when you can make the most of it. This is one of the ways on how to deal with tiredness after birth.
This is one of the ways on how to deal with tiredness after birth. Get out of the house at least once in a few days without the baby. This will help in giving you a break for clearing your mind. You can see that you will be able to cope with the baby better after this.
- babyWinter Soup For Babies: Benefits And 2 Recipes (Veg & Non-veg)
- kidsDengue In Children: 8 Serious Symptoms Parents Should Know
- prenatal7 Household Chores Pregnant Women Should Avoid
- babyWhat Is Parechovirus? How To Know If Your Baby Has It? Signs, Symptoms, Causes And Treatment
- postnatalHow To Care For A Premature Baby? 7 Things Parents Need to Know
- kidsMonkeypox In Children: Symptoms To Watch Out For And More Details
- babyBaby Got Gas? 11 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Baby Gas
- basicsCommon Diseases In Children, Their Symptoms And How To Prevent Them
- basicsExpert Article: The Rising Trend Of Caesarean Sections (C-Section)
- babyCan Babies Be Depressed? Causes, Symptoms And Treatment Of Baby Depression (Paediatric Depression)
- kids11 Physical Symptoms In Children That Parents Should Pay Extra Attention To And Expert Tips
- baby7 Signs And Symptoms Of Teething In Babies