- 6 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 8 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 8 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Says He Would Become Extremely Lonely If He Ever Took Up Direction
- News Seeking to provide Indian citizenship, Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Some children hate to go to the school. They try to avoid it as much as they can. Some children even go to an extent of developing fear. This is called as school phobia. What are the symptoms of school phobia? Well, let us discuss them in this post.
Children who love school would happily spend their entire day at the school but children who fear school would love to spend their time more with parents. In fact, such children are sensitive and insecure too.
Gradually, their fear makes them fall ill whenever they are forced to go to the school. They also develop anxiety. Is there a treatment for school phobia? Well, it is important to consult a healthcare professional who can deal with children's behavioural issues.
Almost all children do hate school at some point or the other but if a child frequently comes up with excuses in order to avoid school then parents must first check whether there are any school phobia symptoms in the child.
Signs And Symptoms Of School Phobia
Nausea, diarrhea, headache and fever are some of the ailments that are common in children suffering from school phobia.
Another symptom is panic. Children who suffer form this disorder tend to panic when they are separated from the parent in order to go to school.
They cannot stay alone; they may get anxious if they are left alone. This is one of the symptoms of school phobia.
Sleep problems are also experienced by children who are scared of the school. They may complain of nightmares and intense fear of something unexplainable. It is better to meet a health care professional in such circumstances.