- 22 min ago An Expert’s View On Managing PCOD (Polycystic Ovary Disease)
- 54 min ago How To Deal With Common Underarm Problems
- 2 hrs ago ICW 2020: From Gowns To Lehengas To Sarees, Dolly J’s Gulenaar Collection Is For Confident Brides
- 2 hrs ago 25 Natural Home Remedies For Allergies: You Might Not Be Knowing About Number 19
- Finance 4 Reasons Why Sensex Fell 800 Points On 21 Sept
- Movies Roopa Ganguly Says Mumbai Film Industry Kills People; Demands Strict Action Against Anurag Kashyap
- Technology Reliance Jio Might Bring Devices Bundled With Postpaid Plans: Report
- Automobiles Tata Nexon EV Limited Time Subscription Offer Introduced During Festive Season
- News Indian Army to use double-humped camels for patrolling in Ladakh
- Sports Melting gesture! Virat Kohli renames Twitter handle, jersey as Simranjeet Singh; here's reason
- Education NLAT 2020 Cancelled And Admission Through CLAT Exam: Supreme Court
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Though most of us think that creativity is something that comes by birth, experts say that it can also be cultivated. So, how to promote children's creativity?
Well, parents can surely develop creative skills in their children if they choose the right methods and start the process in the right age.
Though most of us think that creativity is only about drawing pictures or playing a guitar, it is more than that. It is more about thinking intelligently and expressing beautifully.
In this world, creative people generally tend to have a better edge over others as they can think out of the box and also be able to handle things in a better way.
Now, let us discuss about fostering children's creativity.
How To Promote Children's Creativity
The first thing a parent needs to do is to provide the necessary resources. There are some children's books that promote creativity. Provide them for your kids. Give your kids some space and time to play around with books, pens, papers and colour pencils.
If you can create an atmosphere that stimulates the minds of your children, it helps a lot in making them creative. Stick colourful and thoughtful pictures, posters and charts on the walls and shelves of your children's room.
Let your kids do some mistakes. They can learn by committing such mistakes. Never scold them or make them tense when they try new things. This will help them try several new things and succeed finally.
Creativity flows only when there are no constraints. Remove such constraints if there are any. And also never keep criticising or praising your kids when they are exploring their creative sides.