- 7 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 8 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 9 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 9 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Though most of us think that creativity is something that comes by birth, experts say that it can also be cultivated. So, how to promote children's creativity?
Well, parents can surely develop creative skills in their children if they choose the right methods and start the process in the right age.
Though most of us think that creativity is only about drawing pictures or playing a guitar, it is more than that. It is more about thinking intelligently and expressing beautifully.
In this world, creative people generally tend to have a better edge over others as they can think out of the box and also be able to handle things in a better way.
Now, let us discuss about fostering children's creativity.
How To Promote Children's Creativity
The first thing a parent needs to do is to provide the necessary resources. There are some children's books that promote creativity. Provide them for your kids. Give your kids some space and time to play around with books, pens, papers and colour pencils.
If you can create an atmosphere that stimulates the minds of your children, it helps a lot in making them creative. Stick colourful and thoughtful pictures, posters and charts on the walls and shelves of your children's room.
Let your kids do some mistakes. They can learn by committing such mistakes. Never scold them or make them tense when they try new things. This will help them try several new things and succeed finally.
Creativity flows only when there are no constraints. Remove such constraints if there are any. And also never keep criticising or praising your kids when they are exploring their creative sides.