- 44 min ago Housefull 4 Actress Pooja Hegde Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra In A Floral Lehenga
- 2 hrs ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 3 hrs ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- 3 hrs ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- News Govt sets up 3-member committee for division of assets, liabilities between J&K, Ladakh
- Movies Ford v Ferrari Movie Review: This Christian Bale And Matt Damon Starrer Makes For A Splendid Watch
- Technology Realme X2 Pro Blind Order Sale Begins November 18 In India: How To Avail
- Travel 6 Things To Consider Before Choosing An Ideal Holiday Destination
- Sports Jamaica's sprint sensation Yohan Blake to promote road safety in India
- Finance This Is Why Bank Stocks Surged In Friday's Session
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
It is good to find some chores for kids in order to let you little one get used to this world. A routine will surely help you kid learn about keeping things organised and tidy. If you don't teach such things, your kid might not get used to basic chores. It is important to get your kid used to a particular lifestyle so that he or she will understand that every member of the family contributes something to the overall household activities.
When it comes to the basic chores for kids, they vary a bit depending upon the age group. As parents, you can be a bit creative and use your own discretion when it comes to allotting certain activities to your kid. In this article, let us discuss a few of such basic chores which can be taught to your kid.
Before you go ahead, ensure that you have enough patience as your kid cannot be perfect at whatever he or she tries. Also, don't shout at your kid in case a mistake is committed. Your children will eventually learn how to manage things.
There are some chores for toddlers and there are some activities that can be taken up by 4 year old kids. Depending upon the age of your kid, choose some of the below activities.
Parenting tips: Chores for kids
Your kid must be explained how to pick the toys and placed in the shelf after the play time is over.
Getting the plate to the sink
After the food is eaten, your kid can gradually take the plate and place it in the sink if explained and trained well.
If you have a cat or a dog, you can guide your kid about feeding the pets. They will enjoy this activity.
Teach your kid how to water the plants.
Pulling the blanket
Before sleeping, you can teach the kids to straighten the bed sheet and tidy up the place a bit.
Wiping liquid spills
This is one the chores for 4 year olds. It is good to let you kid wipe the spills on the floor or the walls. This will help the kid to learn about tidiness.