- 11 min ago 60 Healthiest Foods You Should Eat Every Day
- 1 hr ago Taapsee Pannu And Other Divas Flaunt Stylish Outfits At The Thappad Screening Event
- 1 hr ago 22 Health Benefits Of Papaya Leaves: Side Effects And How To Use
- 1 hr ago Chandrashekhar Azad's Death Anniversay: 11 Facts About The Brave Freedom Fighter
- News Pleas seeking FIR against Sonia, Rahul, Priyanka, others for alleged hate speech moved in Delhi HC
- Technology Huawei P40 Lite Debuts As Rebranded Nova 6 SE: Price And Specifications
- Movies Surprise Celebrations For Bhumi Pednekar On The Sets Of Durgavati! Pic Inside
- Sports Revealed: Plans for Tuwaiq Trophy at WWE Super Showdown 2020
- Automobiles New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- Finance You Will Soon Be Able To Buy Mutual Funds Directly From Exchanges
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
It is good to find some chores for kids in order to let you little one get used to this world. A routine will surely help you kid learn about keeping things organised and tidy. If you don't teach such things, your kid might not get used to basic chores. It is important to get your kid used to a particular lifestyle so that he or she will understand that every member of the family contributes something to the overall household activities.
When it comes to the basic chores for kids, they vary a bit depending upon the age group. As parents, you can be a bit creative and use your own discretion when it comes to allotting certain activities to your kid. In this article, let us discuss a few of such basic chores which can be taught to your kid.
Before you go ahead, ensure that you have enough patience as your kid cannot be perfect at whatever he or she tries. Also, don't shout at your kid in case a mistake is committed. Your children will eventually learn how to manage things.
There are some chores for toddlers and there are some activities that can be taken up by 4 year old kids. Depending upon the age of your kid, choose some of the below activities.
Parenting tips: Chores for kids
Your kid must be explained how to pick the toys and placed in the shelf after the play time is over.
Getting the plate to the sink
After the food is eaten, your kid can gradually take the plate and place it in the sink if explained and trained well.
If you have a cat or a dog, you can guide your kid about feeding the pets. They will enjoy this activity.
Teach your kid how to water the plants.
Pulling the blanket
Before sleeping, you can teach the kids to straighten the bed sheet and tidy up the place a bit.
Wiping liquid spills
This is one the chores for 4 year olds. It is good to let you kid wipe the spills on the floor or the walls. This will help the kid to learn about tidiness.