- Finance SBI Reduces Recurring Deposit Interest Rate By 20-25 bps
- News #StopUraniumMining: It is Centre vs State against treasured Nallamala forests
- Movies Kaappaan To Set A New Record For Suriya With Its Big Release!
- Automobiles Mahindra Alturas G4 BS-VI Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Smart Water Purifier Launched For Rs. 11,999: Features, Specifications, And More
- Sports Messi eyes Raul record, Mane out to go level with Drogba - Champions League in Opta numbers
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Here are some fever food ideas for your you to feed your your kid when he/she has fever.
Food For Kids During Fever:
1. Dalia or Broken Wheat: This dish of Dalia or broken wheat can be made very interesting by adding vegetables and a blob of butter. If you cook it in the pressure cooker for the duration of 3 whistles then it will be almost semi solid and thus easy to slip into the mouth of your kids during fever. It will take care of all your kid's nutrition needs for carbohydrates that are healthy. A bowl of piping hot dalia could just be less of a fight than any other food is with your kids.
2. Chicken or Vegetable Broth: Healthy food for your kids when they are unwell should be such that they do not have to struggle too much with the eating part. Fluids are best for this purpose but they cannot just live on water. If your kids refuse to chew their food then give them soups or broth. Boil all the vegetables (and chicken if you are a non vegetarian together), add pepper and butter to make it tasty. You can take out the solids from it after squeezing them so that it is easy to pour down the throat.
3. Spinach Soup: Spinach is rich in vitamins and and very filling. Just boil the spinach leafs with a little salt, pepper and butter. It cooks very quickly so preparing it will not take you away from attending you kid during fever for long. You will be done in 5 minutes and your kid can have a deep green mushy casserole ready to eat.
4. Diary Products Bad For Fever: It is the natural tendency of a mother to force the child to have a glass of milk when he or she has fever but it is a very bad tactic. Reserve the goodness of milk for other occasions because milk and milk products are not the best fever food to have. There is every chance that the child feels nauseous or pukes after drinking milk. Milk is difficult to digest and during fever the digestive system is already weakened.
Use these parenting tips to choose the right kid of healthy food for your kids when they are unwell so that they eat well.