There is a lot being talked about various physiological changes that occur during pregnancy. But in fact, one of the things that can occur during pregnancy is change in hair colour.
Actually, it need not be change of colour or greying. It could also be growth of facial hair in some. If you have been through that, you must have suspected the shampoo or conditioner and its quality.
Here are some facts related to hair changes during pregnancy.
Does The Colour Change?
Yes in some cases, the colour of the hair could undergo changes during pregnancy. The reason could be hormonal action. The reason could be higher levels of melanin in the skin and hair.
What Is The Cause?
In some women, androgen and estrogen could result in healthier hair during pregnancy. But if the hair turns grey while you are pregnant, it could be due to certain nutritional deficiencies.
Is It A Permanent Change?
In some women, yes, it could be a permanent change. In some women, the greying of hair could occur after delivery.
Also Read:Restless Leg Syndrome During Pregnancy!
What Else Could Happen?
In some women, unwanted hair growth could occur. In some, the hair on the scalp could thicken. In some, curly hair could become straight. In some oily scalp could become dry.
Also Read:Can Gum Disease Delay Pregnancy?
What Deficiency Could It Be?
It could even be due to lack of vitamin B12. Can this be reversed? Well, try taking enough of all nutrients through a balanced diet.
What Is It All About?
It could all be due to the crazy ups or down of certain hormones. Some women report certain changes in the nature and the structure of the hair.
- How To Treat Grey Hair At Home With Homemade Products
- Grow Your Hair Faster With Beer! Hair Care Benefits Of Beer
- 5 Beauty Mistakes You Probably Didn't Know Of
- Worried Of Unwanted Facial Hair? Here Are 3 Amazing Papaya Face Packs!
- Conditioning Recipes For Curly Hair
- How To Take Care Of Brittle Hair
- Advantages Of Using Castor Oil And Sesame Oil For Treating Hair Loss
- Wonderful DIY Hair Masks For Curly Locks
- How To Naturally Repair The Hair Damaged From Straightening
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin Before And After Holi
- Common Blow Dryer Mistakes You Might Be Making
- Top Essential Oils and Their Magical Effects On Skin And Hair
- When Is The Right Time To Plan Your Pregnancy?