- 14 min ago The Wild Dog Actress Saiyami Kher Flaunts Two Stunning Outfits; Which One Will You Pick?
- 34 min ago Ramadan 2021: Tips For A Stronger Immune System When Fasting
- 44 min ago Ramadan 2021: Some Myths And Facts Associated That One Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Ram Navami 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On This Day
- News AdmitNXT to revolutionise the admission process in India
- Finance Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: How To Check Your Name In The List Of Beneficiaries?
- Movies Shaan Trashes Rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh's Songs; Says Anyone Can Sing Them
- Technology Amazon Sony Audio Days 2021: Discount Offer On Headphones, Speakers, Home Theatre, And More
- Education MPBSE MP Board Exam 2021 Postponed For Class 10, 12 Amid Covid Crisis
- Sports IPL 2021: Williamson is coming along well, says Bayliss
- Automobiles Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
Are you using antibiotics during pregnancy? Then you may need to know about the results of a new study. Researchers claim that it may raise the risk of inflammatory bowel disease in the children later on in the future.
Researchers experimented with mice to discover this fact. Overuse of antibiotics during pregnancy as well as during the breastfeeding stage is not good for the baby.
Doing so may increase the risk of inflammatory conditions in the bowel of the kid. So, consult your doctor if the usage of antibiotics is inevitable during those periods. Here are some facts.
The problem with antibiotics is that they may cause certain changes to the levels of gut microbes and this may disturb their harmonious balance.
Inflammatory Bowel Conditions
Such changes to the mother's body may also influence the baby and this might raise the risk of inflammatory bowel conditions in the kid.
The timing of using antibiotics is very crucial during pregnancy and that is why careless usage is not at all recommended.
The antibiotics may hamper the growth of beneficial bacteria in the baby and this may cause changes to the immune system.
Does it mean that usage of antibiotics should be totally stopped during pregnancy or breastfeeding stage? No, but researchers say that moderation and careful usage is important in inevitable conditions.