- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru 50 Days Worldwide Collection: Mahesh Babu ‘Mind Blocks’ The Box Office
- Technology Budget Smartphones You Can Buy At Attractive Discount During Amazon Holi Days Sale
- News Delhi violence: Distress calls unanswered for 48-72 hours, police absent, report reveals
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 4 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Automobiles Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
A recent study claims that snacking on nuts can boost male fertility. After conducting a study on nearly 100 men, researchers claim that peanuts, walnuts and almonds can enhance the quality of sperm.
Also Read: Why Are Sperm Rates Falling?
This study further claims that men who ate walnuts regularly have shown improvements in their sperm motility and quality. Nuts are rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids which are said to enhance the quality of sperm.
Walnuts and almonds contain an amino acid known as arginine which can enhance the production of sperm. Also, peanuts offer the mineral zinc which is said to enhance motility and sperm count.
Also Read: What Men Do Not Know About Sperm Cells
Of course, there are many other factors that could affect the quality of sperm. Now, let us discuss about certain things to avoid in order to boost sperm quality.
Certain chemicals like Phthalates and BPA are said to reduce sperm count. Reduce the usage of plastic.
Even the chemical coating on non-stick pans is said to affect the sperm count. Try minimising their use.
Certain soaps, shampoos and even perfumes contain certain ingredients that reduce your sperm count. Minimise their use.
Using certain lubricants may not be favorable for the sperm to easily swim towards the egg. Stay away from such products.
Even canned foods are said to contain BPA which is said to hurt your sperm count. Avoid them during the time when you want to reproduce.
Avoid placing your mobile phone in your pocket as the radiation could affect your privates and minimise your sperm count.
Smoking is the biggest enemy of your sperm. Quit it totally before you reproduce.