- Finance 5 Reasons Why This Is An Apt Time To Make Real Estate Purchase This Festive Season
- News 71.1 per cent polling for four legislative council seats in Karnataka
- Education Delhi University News: DU Vice Chancellor Yogesh Tyagi Suspended Over Allegations Of Misconduct
- Movies Ajay Devgn Offers Abhishek Bachchan Another Film After The Big Bull?
- Automobiles Skoda Karoq Almost Sold Out In India Confirms Zac Hollins: Here Are All Details
- Sports Rohit Sharma injury: Mumbai Indians give this important fitness update on star batsman
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In November 2020
- Technology Avita Laptop Eyeing 5% Market Share Next Year: Regional Business Director Seema Bhatnagar
It is not fair to discriminate between babies on the basis of gender. However, most parents have preferences when it comes to the gender of the baby. It is illegal and unfair to go for prenatal tests such as amniocentesis or ultrasound scans. But you can always try to conceive a baby boy or girl depending upon your choice. Some foods to conceive baby boy can help you have a son is that is what your heart wants.
These foods to conceive a boy naturally are not magic pills. There is no guarantee that you will end up having a boy and not a girl if you eat these foods. However, these foods to conceive a boy will certainly increase your chances of having a male child. This is not an old wives' tale but there are scientific reasons that make these foods favour the conception of a baby boy.
There are several other ways to know how to conceive a baby boy. Some of these tricks are sex positions, the time of conception and even the date of your menstrual cycle. However, diet plays an important part to conceive a baby boy. Try eating these power foods to conceive a baby boy soon.
Bananas have a high dosage of potassium and that is the key to conceiving a baby boy. Potassium is known to help the male sperm survive in the womb. Have two bananas every day when you are trying to make a baby.
The male sperm is very delicate; it requires a nutrient rich environment to survive. That is why, women who have nutrient fortified cereals have higher chances of having male babies.
Vitamin D is an important nutrient required for good sperm health. Mushrooms contain both Vitamin D and potassium in large amounts making it a healthy food for couples who want to conceive a male child.
Citrus fruits contain loads of Vitamin C that improves the mother's overall health and immunity. A male child can be conceived in a favourable atmosphere only. That is why, citrus fruits are a must for conceiving a baby boy.
It has been scientifically proven that a high glucose diet increases the chances of conceiving a male foetus. That is why; having rice and potatoes can be a good way to have high calorie diet and high levels of glucose in the blood.
Zinc is a trace mineral that can help to increase a man's sperm count tremendously. A high sperm count naturally favours the conception of a male child. So have seafood that is a fresh source of zinc.
Sodium and potassium balance is key to conceiving a baby boy. So having salty food such as crackers, cold cuts and pepperoni can increase your chances of having a boy. But cut back on salt once you get pregnant as it tends to increase your blood pressure.
Tomatoes also help to maintain the sodium-potassium balance in your body and give you loads of Vitamin C. It also helps to maintain the right pH for the conception of a baby boy.