- 9 hrs ago Coffee Drinkers Have 50% Less Risk Of Liver Cancer, Claims Study
- 10 hrs ago 12 Best Leg Exercises For Women To Try At Home
- 10 hrs ago Ananya Panday And Shanaya Kapoor’s Outfits Are Not Ideal For Parties But For Casual Gatherings
- 10 hrs ago 9 Traits Of November Born People That You May Not Know
- Movies Parineeti Chopra Drops Out Of Bhuj: The Pride Of India Due To Date Constraints
- News Maharashtra govt formation: Governor asks NCP to stake claim, sets 8.30 pm deadline
- Sports Hope hits a hundred as West Indies complete Afghanistan whitewash
- Technology Alleged Poco F2 Spigen Case Leaks Online: Here’s What It Looks Like
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Automobiles Renault Triber Top Spec RxZ Variant Gets Bigger Wheels
- Finance Why Should You Stay Away From EMI-Like Gold Schemes Run By Jewellers?
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Cultivating the habit of following a daily routine helps your kid even after he grows up into an adult. There should be some level of basic discipline in the routine. At the same time, ensure that your kid enjoys some level of freedom.
Also Read: Brain Development Tips For Your Baby
Being too strict or harsh will make the kid hate childhood. So, maintain the right balance. The main objective of cultivating a routine is to allow the kid perform all his tasks on time and grow well.
So, here is a simple routine followed by kids between the age of 5 and 11. Read on...
Early rising is a good habit. Wake your kid by 6 AM. At the same time, ensure that your kid isn't sleep deprived.
Soon after waking up, ensure that your kid brushes teeth. Teach your kid about oral hygiene.
Also Read: How Much Sleep Does Your Baby Need?
Allow your kid to play for sometime as it acts as exercise.
Once your kid feels sweaty after playing, take him to bath. Teach your kid how to keep the body clean.
After bath, offer a protein-rich breakfast. Boiled egg, salad greens and a slice of bread will do.
Also Read: What Happens During The First Twelve Months Of Life?
Send your kid to school and remind him to eat lunch on time.
Encourage your kid to eat lunch by 1 PM. Nutritious food will help your kid in the process of learning at school.
After school, allow your kid to play for a while in a nearest playground with other children of his age.
Also Read: Food Chart For Your Baby
Ensure that your kid sleep before 9 PM. Offer dinner before that and cultivate the habit of reading a book before sleeping.