- 42 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 1 hr ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Sports Shikhar Dhawan ruled out of New Zealand tour due to shoulder injury; replacement to be named at a later date
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Last Chance To Buy Best Mid-Range Smartphones With Discounts
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Cultivating the habit of following a daily routine helps your kid even after he grows up into an adult. There should be some level of basic discipline in the routine. At the same time, ensure that your kid enjoys some level of freedom.
Also Read: Brain Development Tips For Your Baby
Being too strict or harsh will make the kid hate childhood. So, maintain the right balance. The main objective of cultivating a routine is to allow the kid perform all his tasks on time and grow well.
So, here is a simple routine followed by kids between the age of 5 and 11. Read on...
Early rising is a good habit. Wake your kid by 6 AM. At the same time, ensure that your kid isn't sleep deprived.
Soon after waking up, ensure that your kid brushes teeth. Teach your kid about oral hygiene.
Also Read: How Much Sleep Does Your Baby Need?
Allow your kid to play for sometime as it acts as exercise.
Once your kid feels sweaty after playing, take him to bath. Teach your kid how to keep the body clean.
After bath, offer a protein-rich breakfast. Boiled egg, salad greens and a slice of bread will do.
Also Read: What Happens During The First Twelve Months Of Life?
Send your kid to school and remind him to eat lunch on time.
Encourage your kid to eat lunch by 1 PM. Nutritious food will help your kid in the process of learning at school.
After school, allow your kid to play for a while in a nearest playground with other children of his age.
Also Read: Food Chart For Your Baby
Ensure that your kid sleep before 9 PM. Offer dinner before that and cultivate the habit of reading a book before sleeping.