- News Lok Sabha poll results create vacancies in UP Cabinet, first reshuffle likely soon
- Movies 'Katrina Kaif, Do You Want A Slap?' What Made Akshay Kumar Say Such SHOCKING Thing To Her?
- Finance Education Loan Market Shrinks 25% In Four Years: Report
- Technology OnePlus 7 Pro new OxygenOS update improves system and camera performance
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Sports Sachin Tendulkar passes his father's words of wisdom to son, advises Arjun Tendulkar to never take shortcuts
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
- Automobiles Hyundai Could Offer The Verna & Elite i20 With A New Engine — Part Of Upcoming BS-VI Plans
Many changes take place in the baby both on a physical level and also on an intellectual level during the formative years. Every moment, your baby will keep learning something.
The brain of the baby tries to understand the world bit by bit. As a parent, when you can offer enough attention and love in the process, it helps a great deal in brain development of the baby.
Also Read: How Much Sleep Does Your Baby Need?
In fact, when emotional needs are taken care of, a bay tends to develop a positive outlook towards life. Here are some more tips for your baby's brain development...
If your hear your baby crying, attend to his needs immediately. When you reassure and make him feel secure, it helps in creating a positive circuit in the brain. Cuddling, soothing, nurturing and other actions of love act as emotional signals that offer security to your baby's brain.
Let your baby crawl. Ensure that you take safety precautions. When babies explore the world around them by crawling, their brains create maps and figure out space, objects and their placements. This helps a lot in brain development.
Also Read: What Happens During The First Twelve Months Of Life?
Occasionally, offer a massage to your baby. It can reduce stress and offer emotional security. It also enhances growth. Loving touch can heal.
Also Read: How Breast Milk Changes With Time
When you give timely attention and make your baby feel good, the baby's brain develops fast and tries to decode the world around him in a positive way.
Play lots of games. Babies learn a lot when playing games. Also, it helps like a workout and contributes to brain development.
Perform minor tasks together. This will make his brain understand that his tasks are important to you. He will feel involved and engaged in the task.
Also Read: Physiological Changes During Pregnancy
Once your baby starts understanding words, offer compliments like 'good boy'. This will make the brain record a positive self-image. Also, try to teach new words on a daily basis to keep the brain working.
Also Read: Food Chart For Your Baby