- 4 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 9 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 9 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 10 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Many changes take place in the baby both on a physical level and also on an intellectual level during the formative years. Every moment, your baby will keep learning something.
The brain of the baby tries to understand the world bit by bit. As a parent, when you can offer enough attention and love in the process, it helps a great deal in brain development of the baby.
Also Read: How Much Sleep Does Your Baby Need?
In fact, when emotional needs are taken care of, a bay tends to develop a positive outlook towards life. Here are some more tips for your baby's brain development...
If your hear your baby crying, attend to his needs immediately. When you reassure and make him feel secure, it helps in creating a positive circuit in the brain. Cuddling, soothing, nurturing and other actions of love act as emotional signals that offer security to your baby's brain.
Let your baby crawl. Ensure that you take safety precautions. When babies explore the world around them by crawling, their brains create maps and figure out space, objects and their placements. This helps a lot in brain development.
Also Read: What Happens During The First Twelve Months Of Life?
Occasionally, offer a massage to your baby. It can reduce stress and offer emotional security. It also enhances growth. Loving touch can heal.
Also Read: How Breast Milk Changes With Time
When you give timely attention and make your baby feel good, the baby's brain develops fast and tries to decode the world around him in a positive way.
Play lots of games. Babies learn a lot when playing games. Also, it helps like a workout and contributes to brain development.
Perform minor tasks together. This will make his brain understand that his tasks are important to you. He will feel involved and engaged in the task.
Also Read: Physiological Changes During Pregnancy
Once your baby starts understanding words, offer compliments like 'good boy'. This will make the brain record a positive self-image. Also, try to teach new words on a daily basis to keep the brain working.
Also Read: Food Chart For Your Baby