- News SOPs outlined for Covid-19 vaccination of unregistered healthcare workers, frontline staff
- Sports New Zealand vs Australia, 5th T20I: Visitors suffer series defeat as Guptill stars for hosts in decisive win
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Movies Bobby Deol Calls Ranbir One Of The 'Finest' Actors; Says 'Looking Forward To Working With Him In Animal'
- Education SSC MTS Result 2021: SSC Declares MTS Final Result And Merit List
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Automobiles Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Many changes take place in the baby both on a physical level and also on an intellectual level during the formative years. Every moment, your baby will keep learning something.
The brain of the baby tries to understand the world bit by bit. As a parent, when you can offer enough attention and love in the process, it helps a great deal in brain development of the baby.
Also Read: How Much Sleep Does Your Baby Need?
In fact, when emotional needs are taken care of, a bay tends to develop a positive outlook towards life. Here are some more tips for your baby's brain development...
If your hear your baby crying, attend to his needs immediately. When you reassure and make him feel secure, it helps in creating a positive circuit in the brain. Cuddling, soothing, nurturing and other actions of love act as emotional signals that offer security to your baby's brain.
Let your baby crawl. Ensure that you take safety precautions. When babies explore the world around them by crawling, their brains create maps and figure out space, objects and their placements. This helps a lot in brain development.
Also Read: What Happens During The First Twelve Months Of Life?
Occasionally, offer a massage to your baby. It can reduce stress and offer emotional security. It also enhances growth. Loving touch can heal.
Also Read: How Breast Milk Changes With Time
When you give timely attention and make your baby feel good, the baby's brain develops fast and tries to decode the world around him in a positive way.
Play lots of games. Babies learn a lot when playing games. Also, it helps like a workout and contributes to brain development.
Perform minor tasks together. This will make his brain understand that his tasks are important to you. He will feel involved and engaged in the task.
Also Read: Physiological Changes During Pregnancy
Once your baby starts understanding words, offer compliments like 'good boy'. This will make the brain record a positive self-image. Also, try to teach new words on a daily basis to keep the brain working.
Also Read: Food Chart For Your Baby