- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Redmi Note 10, Poco X3 Pro, Galaxy A12 And More
- Movies Exclusive: Aamir Khan On Lagaan's Making, The Oscars Loss, And How Ex-Wife Reena Deserves Credit For The Film
- Sports Euro 2020: Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Skriniar secures shock Group E win
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Automobiles MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Do you have the habit of leaving your infant in the car seat while you get down to buy something? Well, researchers say that it is unsafe as infants may not be able to breathe in the car.
After 15 minutes, the breathing problem might worsen say experts. The study was conducted on more than 50 infants. Some of them were also pre-term babies. But the age group was below 2 months.
Researchers say that babies may not be able to comfortably sit in car seats for long as the neck muscles in babies aren't so well-developed to support the head in sitting position for long.
That is the reason why experts recommend less car-time for kids. In fact, they recommend reducing car journeys with infants as much as possible.
It is better to wait till the infant grows up if you wish to take your baby on a car very frequently. Even if there is an urgent situation that demands you to take your baby in a car, it is better to take breaks on the way.
Also, it is better to make your baby sleep on the bed once you reach your place. This may relax the neck which gets strained while the baby is in sitting position.
Also, monitor your baby almost every few minutes while you are traveling in car. In fact, it is better to first ask your doctor whether it is safe to travel with your infant in a car.
This way, it is better to take certain precautions if you are planning to travel in a car with your infant.