- 7 min ago 8 Possible Reasons Why Men Lose Interest In The Relationship
- 1 hr ago This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- 1 hr ago Sun Transit In Cancer 2020: How It Will Affect Your Zodiac Sign
- 2 hrs ago Sushant Singh Rajput’s Jersey In Dil Bechara Makes NBA Basketball Player Reggie Miller React
- Movies NBA Star Reggie Miller Reacts To Sushant Singh Rajput In Dil Bechara Song; ‘Gone But Not Forgotten'
- Sports Cricket Australia to appoint 'mental health and wellbeing' expert
- Technology Oppo A72 5G To Launch Soon: Everything We Know So Far
- News 80 Metro Rail workers test positive, shifted to COVID centre
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Do you have the habit of leaving your infant in the car seat while you get down to buy something? Well, researchers say that it is unsafe as infants may not be able to breathe in the car.
After 15 minutes, the breathing problem might worsen say experts. The study was conducted on more than 50 infants. Some of them were also pre-term babies. But the age group was below 2 months.
Researchers say that babies may not be able to comfortably sit in car seats for long as the neck muscles in babies aren't so well-developed to support the head in sitting position for long.
That is the reason why experts recommend less car-time for kids. In fact, they recommend reducing car journeys with infants as much as possible.
It is better to wait till the infant grows up if you wish to take your baby on a car very frequently. Even if there is an urgent situation that demands you to take your baby in a car, it is better to take breaks on the way.
Also, it is better to make your baby sleep on the bed once you reach your place. This may relax the neck which gets strained while the baby is in sitting position.
Also, monitor your baby almost every few minutes while you are traveling in car. In fact, it is better to first ask your doctor whether it is safe to travel with your infant in a car.
This way, it is better to take certain precautions if you are planning to travel in a car with your infant.