- 2 hrs ago Disha Patani’s Dreamy Colour Pop Pastel Eyeshadow Is All You Need To Make Your Summer Look Interesting!
- 2 hrs ago Maharani Look: Huma Qureshi Goes De-Glam! Take A Look At Her New Avatar In Simple Sarees
- 2 hrs ago Prince Philip Passes Away At 99, Interesting Facts About The Duke Of Edinburgh
- 3 hrs ago Happy Foods: A Complete Guide To Foods That Can Boost Your Mood
- News Cooch Behar killings: Mamata Banerjee seeks Amit Shah's resignation; TMC to hold protest rallies across Bengal
- Technology Honor X20 Reportedly In Works; MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC Expected
- Movies Tom Cruise's Mission: Impossible 7 & Top Gun 2 Delayed Once Again
- Finance Top 10 Public Sector Banks That Offer Good Returns On Fixed Deposits
- Automobiles TVS’ Scooters Price Increase: Prices Of TVS Scooty, Jupiter and NTorq 125 Hiked
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: Brandon Fernandes to stay with FC Goa for three more years
- Education Duke of Edinburgh: Lesser Known Facts And Distinguished Military Career of Prince Philip
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
You can not find anything as healthy as whole food cereals especially if they are home made.You can start giving solid food to your baby when they cross 6 months of age. However, many can start in the early 5 months of age.
In this article, we will share with you some yummy and healthy solid soft cereal recipes for you baby above 5 to 6 months of age.
Well! Rice cereal is not a very good choice for your baby as the first solid food or as a frequent food for that matter. It is low in protein and contains more carbs.
Your baby may not be getting all the nutrients that he requires for proper growth and development if he is fed with rice cereal. The best option is to mix your rice cereal with other healthy cereals.
Have a look at some healthy baby cereal recipes.
Rice Cereal With Whole Rice
Bring one cup water to boil in a bowl. Add to it 1/2 cup brown rice or basmati rice and stir. Simmer the flame for 20 minutes. Keep it stirring occasionally through cooking time. When rice is cooked and a bit cool add breast milk or formula milk. Make a paste of the cooked rice and add soft veggies or fruits.
Oatmeal Cereal For Babies
Boil one cup of water and add the oatmeal powder while stirring continuously. Simmer the flame and stir occasionally for 10 minutes until cooked. Mix formula or breast milk and serve warm.
Barley Cereal for babies
Bring one cup of water to boil and add powdered barley into it. Keep it stirring continuously and simmer the flame for 10 minutes. Stir it occasionally until cooked. Mix in breast milk or formula milk. You can also add fruit juice if desired.
Can Homemade Baby Cereal be Stored in the Refrigerator?
Yes, you can store baby foods in a fridge for a maximum period of 72 hours. Warm the baby food and add breast milk or juice to it.