- Finance This Stock Shrugg Off Covid 19 Blues And Hit 52-Week High
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Budget Smartphones Available In India In June 2020
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor And Athiya Shetty Express Fury Over Killing Of Pregnant Elephant With Firecrackers
- News Cyclone Nisarga: Mumbai on alert; 110 KPH winds, 6 feet waves expected
- Sports Root could miss first Test of behind-closed-doors Windies series
- Automobiles Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Here are some celebrity twin babies that were born to famous parents making it a special occasion.
Famous Twins Of Celebrity Parents:
1. Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Oh they had twins too, that is other than having a couple of their own and another couple adopted. Yes the confusing family tree of the Brangelina clan includes a pair of twins. Fraternal twins (one girl and the other boy) Knox and Vivienne were born to this super celebrity couple in 2008 summing up the number of their kids to 8.
2. Julia Roberts & Danny Moder: Julia Roberts too has the best of both worlds with a boy (Phinnaeus) and girl (Hazel) in 2004. She and her cinematographer husband have another baby boy Henry 2 and half years later to complete the family. Super mom Julia conceived and delivered the twins naturally in all probability.
3. Jennifer Lopez & Marc Antony: Another famous celebrity twins born to pop star Jennifer Lopez from her (what was it..) third marriage to Marc Antony. The singing super stars had a baby boy Max and a baby girl Emme from the marriage that eventually broke up when the twins were 3 years old. These celebrity babies had some manner of fame themselves due to their mother posing in a 'certain' way with them.
4. Sarah Jessica Parker & Matthew Broderick: Science can do wonders and the 'Sex And The City' star would agree. Having been through major infertility issues this couple finally managed to have not one but two babies from a surrogate mother using IVF. Their twin girls were born in 2009 making the marriage complete.
5. Lisa Marie Presley & Michael Lockwood: Daughter of super star musician Elvis Presley too struggled with infertility issues and having fought through it conceived twin girls naturally with her second husband Michael Lockwood. The girls are unnervingly identical and its almost impossible to tell them apart.
6. Kate Gosselin & Don: Well this couple is not famous for their work, profession, art or family. They are celebrities for having multiple babies. You have heard of the couple famous for multiple births? Two plus six later! Their first twins (girls) were not celebrity babies but the next six born together were!
These couples are celebrities with twins and it must be challenging as much as fun to be parenting them.