- 2 hrs ago Kerala's Athirappilly Forest Region Reports Outbreak Of Anthrax
- 2 hrs ago Covid-19 Vaccine Protects People Of All Sizes: Lancet Study
- 2 hrs ago Doctors' Day 2022: Facts About Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy, On Whose Behalf India Celebrates National Doctors' Day
- 3 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022: Date, Time, Ghatasthapana Muhurat, Rituals, Vrat Rules And Significance
- News Spread of Radicalisation in Rajasthan linked to the rise in foreign funded Mosques at Pakistan border
- Finance SBI's gold loan portfolio crosses, Rs 1 lakh crore-mark
- Technology Flipkart Big Bachat Dhamaal Sale: Discounts On Earbuds, Smartwatches, And Other Electronics Accessories
- Movies Gautham Vasudev Menon Narrates A Bilingual Script To Ram Pothineni, Movie To Go On Floors In 2023?
- Automobiles Bajaj Two-Wheeler Sales - June 2022
- Sports Corentin Tolisso returns to Lyon on five-year deal
- Education ICSI CSEET Admit Card 2022 Released For July Exam At icsi.edu, Download Here
- Travel Useful Travel Tips for Heart Patients
We all can agree on one thing that "Food is life" and for most of us, if we come across delicious, mouth-watering food items, we forget anything and everything about portion size. But, some of us are a step ahead of us and they can do anything or go to any extent to have free meals.
This may sound familiar to you and maybe once you have also gone an extra mile to get free food. But, all of a sudden few Desi Twitter has come forward to share their brutally honest confessions and that will make you laugh out loud. But how did the foodie banter started?
On December 13, Zomato India shared a post on Twitter, "What is the craziest thing you've done to get free food?"
what is the craziest thing you've done to get free food?🤔— Zomato India (@ZomatoIN) December 13, 2019
And it seems like in no time people shared crazy responses. While one user said, "Ek baar ladki dekhne chala Gaya" (Once I went to see a girl for the wedding) another mentioned that she has started dating a Zomato delivery boy. Some also attended religious functions to get free food.
Ek baar ladki dekhne chala Gaya tha😅— Kumar Yash (@KumarYash7) December 13, 2019
attend a wedding i wasn't invited to!— Radhika Agarwal (@radhikagarwal07) December 13, 2019
Started dating zomato delivery guy— Savage_नारी_ 😼 (@atram_shatram) December 13, 2019
Joined zomato!! pic.twitter.com/txubvTiK1Y— Sandeep (@kwt_sandeep) December 14, 2019
Tweeted about the restaurant and won free food for 2.— Shaani Nani (@vanisaxenaa) December 13, 2019
Lived with my family— rheaghea (@RheaMendiratta) December 13, 2019
Used to give service at Sai bhandara or Mahaprasad, Sandal to get free food— ganesh malode (@ganesssh) December 13, 2019
- diet fitnessHow Does Food Affect Our Hormones? Types Of Food To Avoid And Dietary Tips
- wellnessComplete Disclosure Of Food Article Being Veg Or Non-veg Must: Delhi High Court
- nutritionHow To Make Your Diet More Sustainable, Healthy Or Cheap - Without Giving Up Nutrients
- diabetes10 Winter Superfoods That Can Help Control Diabetes
- diet fitnessWhy Diet Is the Most Important Part Of Fitness
- healthExpert Interview: Nutritionist Explains The Connection Between Food, Skin And Beauty [Exclusive]
- wellness10 Things That Happen To Your Body And Mind When You Don't Eat Enough Food
- wellnessOrganic Vs Non-Organic Foods: Pros And Cons And Which One Is Better
- recipesTomato Soup Recipe: How To Prepare It At Home
- recipesKhaman Dhokla Recipe: How To Prepare It At Home In Easy Steps
- recipesMethi Paratha Recipe: How To Make It At Your Home
- recipesUnique And Simple Choco-Tahini Milkshake Recipe