- Movies Disco Raja Day 1 Worldwide Collections: Ravi Teja's Film Gets A Good Start
- Technology Flipkart The Grand Gadget Days Sale: Get Up To 80% Discount On Accessories
- News Coronavirus: 10 people who returned from China under watch in hospitals in Kerala, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- Sports PBL 2020: Lakshya Sen, Satwik guide Chennai Superstarz to third win
- Automobiles Maruti Sales Milestone: Company Registers Over 5 Lakh Units In Collective Sales Of BS6 Units
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance 5 Best International Equity Mutual Funds In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
We all can agree on one thing that "Food is life" and for most of us, if we come across delicious, mouth-watering food items, we forget anything and everything about portion size. But, some of us are a step ahead of us and they can do anything or go to any extent to have free meals.
This may sound familiar to you and maybe once you have also gone an extra mile to get free food. But, all of a sudden few Desi Twitter has come forward to share their brutally honest confessions and that will make you laugh out loud. But how did the foodie banter started?
On December 13, Zomato India shared a post on Twitter, "What is the craziest thing you've done to get free food?"
what is the craziest thing you've done to get free food?🤔— Zomato India (@ZomatoIN) December 13, 2019
And it seems like in no time people shared crazy responses. While one user said, "Ek baar ladki dekhne chala Gaya" (Once I went to see a girl for the wedding) another mentioned that she has started dating a Zomato delivery boy. Some also attended religious functions to get free food.
Ek baar ladki dekhne chala Gaya tha😅— Kumar Yash (@KumarYash7) December 13, 2019
attend a wedding i wasn't invited to!— Radhika Agarwal (@radhikagarwal07) December 13, 2019
Started dating zomato delivery guy— Savage_नारी_ 😼 (@atram_shatram) December 13, 2019
Joined zomato!! pic.twitter.com/txubvTiK1Y— Sandeep (@kwt_sandeep) December 14, 2019
Tweeted about the restaurant and won free food for 2.— Shaani Nani (@vanisaxenaa) December 13, 2019
Lived with my family— rheaghea (@RheaMendiratta) December 13, 2019
Used to give service at Sai bhandara or Mahaprasad, Sandal to get free food— ganesh malode (@ganesssh) December 13, 2019