- 5 hrs ago Bhediya Schedule Wrap: Kriti Sanon Has Our Attention With Her Knitted Pink Cardigan
- 6 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Muhurta, Rituals and Significance Of This Festival
- 6 hrs ago Style Alert! Neha Kakkar Teams Her Favourite Green Dramatic Dress With Black Boots And It’s A Perfect Match
- 7 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Maha Ashtami Puja Muhurta, Rituals and Significance
- Sports IPL 2021: Last two games we’ve adjusted to the conditions: Sam Curran after CSK’s win over RR
- Education UPSC EPFO Exam Postponed Due To Surge In COVID-19 Cases
- News PM Modi to meet COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers today as govt opens jabs for all above 18 years
- Movies Nakuul Mehta’s Wife Jankee Reveals Their Two-Month-Old Son Was Diagnosed With Bilateral Inguinal Hernia
- Automobiles 2022 Nissan GT-R Nismo Revealed: Features Aesthetic Changes and Performance Upgrades
- Technology Infinix Hot 10 Play With Helio G35 SoC Officially Announced; Price, Specifications
- Finance What is Cheque Bounce?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In April 2021
People these days are trying to sell anything and everything to enjoy a luxurious life.
One such case was that of a woman who almost died when she tried to sell her eggs to purchase an iPhone. This woman takes it to another level as she wanted to just sell her eggs.
The woman who sold 29 of her eggs reveals her ordeal where she was not even given anesthesia!
She Wanted To Repay The Loan
The unnamed woman who is a university student from Wuhan, Hubei province, China apparently decide to sell her eggs to repay the debt that she had taken from online loan sharks.
She Was Given Injections For Ovulation
The woman revealed that she was given injections over 22 days to stimulate her ovaries before the surgery. She underwent two surgeries to harvest her 29 eggs after which she sold it to illegal fertility agencies.
She Was Not Given An Anaesthesia
Apparently, the woman gave physical examinations at a hospital, but she revealed that the operation took place at the agency's illegal clinic. Since she underwent the surgery in an illegal clinic, the student claimed that the surgeons did not use anaesthesia during the operation.
Women Are Encouraged To Donate Their Eggs
There are several advertisements and hoardings from illegal agencies that encourage women to donate their eggs. The boards read, 'Attention to women who are short of money! Here is an opportunity where you can earn some cash!'
What do you think of this trend? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.