- 9 min ago 11 Sure Signs That You Are Really Becoming An Emotionally Strong Person
- 38 min ago Kareena Kapoor’s Smokey Eye Make-up For Dance India Dance Pre Finale: A Step-by-step Guide
- 40 min ago Moving Away From Family? These 7 Tips Will Help You Cope With The Sadness
- 59 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Radhika Apte Spruces Up Her Glamourous Dress With A Red Lip Shade
- Movies Angad Bedi Calls Janhvi Kapoor A 'Star'; Says A Glimpse Of Sridevi Can Be Seen In Her Eyes!
- News Govt scraps 5% import duty on open cell TV panel used in LED TVs
- Technology Google Pixel 4 Coral Color Option Tipped Ahead Of October Launch
- Sports Atletico braced for Ronaldo meeting, PSG out to continue home form - Champions League in Opta numbers
- Finance Why Is Saudi Aramco Significant?
- Automobiles MG eZS SUV Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Will Rival Hyundai Kona EV
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
People these days are trying to sell anything and everything to enjoy a luxurious life.
One such case was that of a woman who almost died when she tried to sell her eggs to purchase an iPhone. This woman takes it to another level as she wanted to just sell her eggs.
The woman who sold 29 of her eggs reveals her ordeal where she was not even given anesthesia!
She Wanted To Repay The Loan
The unnamed woman who is a university student from Wuhan, Hubei province, China apparently decide to sell her eggs to repay the debt that she had taken from online loan sharks.
She Was Given Injections For Ovulation
The woman revealed that she was given injections over 22 days to stimulate her ovaries before the surgery. She underwent two surgeries to harvest her 29 eggs after which she sold it to illegal fertility agencies.
She Was Not Given An Anaesthesia
Apparently, the woman gave physical examinations at a hospital, but she revealed that the operation took place at the agency's illegal clinic. Since she underwent the surgery in an illegal clinic, the student claimed that the surgeons did not use anaesthesia during the operation.
Women Are Encouraged To Donate Their Eggs
There are several advertisements and hoardings from illegal agencies that encourage women to donate their eggs. The boards read, 'Attention to women who are short of money! Here is an opportunity where you can earn some cash!'
What do you think of this trend? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.