- 1 hr ago Venus Transit In Gemini 13 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 2 hrs ago Shenaz Treasury Diagnosed With Prosopagnosia; Know About The Condition That Causes 'Face Blindness'
- 3 hrs ago July 2022: Auspicious Wedding Dates With Muhurat Timings
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 30 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- News Ajit Doval highlights salience of maritime security
- Finance Stocks To Buy: 2 Top Sugar Sector Stocks To Buy For Good Gains Of Upto 57%
- Technology iQOO 10 Pro Tipped With 200W Fast Charging, 120Hz Display Ahead Of Launch: India Price, Features
- Movies The Vampire Diaries' Joseph Morgan Praises SS Rajamouli's RRR, Calls It Absolute Masterpiece
- Sports Kushal Das resigns from AIFF post, Sunando Dhar made Acting General Secretary
- Education NVS Recruitment Result 2022 Declared At navodaya.gov.in, Download Here
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio N Vs Tata Safari: Specs Comparison
- Travel Simple Train Travel hacks For Comfortable Experience
Mix breeding of different fruits gives birth to a unique range of fruits. Even though the fruits belong to the same category of hybrid foods, they differ in their texture, colour and taste too! If you are wondering what we are talking about, then read on.
Black Diamond apples are real and they are only grown in the mountains of Tibet. These apples are a breed of Hua Niu apples which are known as Chinese Red Delicious.
Scientists reveal that the apples get the perfect dark purple colour as they grow on an elevation of 3100 m above the sea level.
The perfect temperature differences between day and night play a significant role as the fruits get a lot of sunlight through the day and the ultraviolet light gives the apples the perfect colour.
It is reported that due to the low temperatures at the mountains of Tibet, the Black Diamond apple trees require to bear these beautiful dark apples and their growth rate is much lower than average.
It is seen that most of the apple breeds reach their maturity when they are 2 to 5 years old. But these special trees require no less than 8 years to give the right produce!
The Black Diamond apples are purple in colour and they have gleaming and a nice texture.
People assume that the apples are not real as they shine like a diamond. Since the fruit is so exclusive and unique, it is not produced in bulk quantity as it can only be found in a select number of high-end supermarkets around the world.
The fruit is usually sold in gift packages of 6 to 8 fruits. According to China News, the price of these beautiful Black Diamond apples is around 50 yuan per fruit.
Having less information about this fruit only creates doubts amongst readers whether the dark purple apples really exist or the photos circulating online have been enhanced to make the fruit look darker.
The answer remains a mystery until people share their experience of consuming these beautiful 'black diamond apples'.
- womenPoet-Activist Maya Angelou Becomes First Black Woman To Appear On US Coin; More Women To Be Honoured
- art cultureOscar Award-Winning Black Actor And Activist Sidney PoitierPasses Away At 94: Life And Times
- lgbtqEmmy Awards 2021: Mj Rodriguez First Transwoman To Be Nominated - How Inclusive Are The Emmys This Year?
- bollywood wardrobeMouni Roy, Kriti Sanon, And Palak Tiwari Beckon Us To Add Fresh Stunning Black Pieces To Our Wardrobe
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Shines In A Black Sunaina Khera Dress
- wellnessMain Causes Of Black Stool In Adults & Why You Must Watch Out For It
- bollywood wardrobeShruti Haasan Goes All Black In A Shahin Mannan Black Midi Dress
- nutritionA Humble Seed That Can Cure All Diseases!
- make up tipsThe Different Shades Of Eyeliner & Why You Should Use Them
- wellnessWhat Happens When You Add Black Pepper Powder In Your Tea?
- bollywood wardrobeLook Of The Day: Sunny Leone's Edgy Black Dress Is The Perfect Party Outfit
- bollywood wardrobeSonam Kapoor Enlightens Us Some More On Fashion With Her Cannes Day 2 Press Meet Look