- 3 hrs ago Dustin Hoffman Birthday Special Irresistibly Versatile Actor Turns 85
- 11 hrs ago It’s Raining Offers On Amazon: Bag 60% Off On Handbags Today!
- 15 hrs ago Best And Perfect Travel Companions Based On The Zodiac Signs
- 15 hrs ago National Handloom Day: Tiger Stripes Collection Chakradhara By Warp N Weft And WWF India
- Sports CWG 2022: Left young by his mother, Eldhose Paul struggled for pocket money in his college days
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 August 7 Highlights: Chetna Pande Gets Eliminated From The Show
- News BJP-JDU rift widens? Bihar CM Kumar calls meeting of party MLAs, MPs
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched At Rs 1,49,900 - The Lightest Enfield
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
- Finance 'Cipla' Betting Big on Digitisation And Emerging Segments
- Technology Jio Games Watch Will Let You Earn Money While Gaming
The moment you hear of pepper the first thing that comes to your mind is that it is a spice that adds flavour to your cuisines. It isn't just this, black pepper is one of the best known kitchen ingredients, which acts as a spice but when added to tea, it also has innumerable health benefits too.
So what exactly happens when you add black pepper powder to your tea? Pepper is one of the best known kitchen ingredients which is known for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. When you have tea with black pepper mixed with it, it has the ability to cure several health problems.
Also Read: Health Benefits Of Black Pepper
Since ancient times pepper has been known and used for the treatment of several health problems. The compound, piperine contained in pepper is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, and this helps in providing relief from pain and inflammation.
Also Read: Weird Uses Of Black Pepper
For best results add a pich of grounded black pepper powder in black tea and then sip it piping hot. Here is a list of what happens when you add black pepper powder to your tea.
1. Cold & Cough:
Konwn for its antibacterial and antioxidant properties, black pepper is one of the effective natural kitchen ingredients that helps in curing cold and cough. Pepper gives that warm and spicy touch to your throat and helps in loosening the phlegm and in clearing the stuffy nose and the cough accumulated around the throat as well as the chest. All you need to do is add a pinch of black pepper powder to your tea and then sip it hot.
2. Sore Throat:
When you have a bad throat pain, just add a pinch of black pepper to your tea and then try drinking it when it is piping hot. This helps provide relief from the throat pain. Try drinking it twice-thrice a day for best results. It is one of the best known treatments since ancient times.
3. Helps Ease Sinus Pressure:
For those having sinus, they experience serious congestion in the nose. Drinking tea, specifically black tea with a pinch of black pepper added to it, helps in providing relief from the congestion caused due to sinus. It helps in clearing the stuffy nose.
4. Anti- Depressant:
It might be surprising to believe but the piperine content in black pepper helps in increasing the cognitive function which includes reasoning, thinking, etc. of the brain. All you need to do is add a pinch of black pepper powder to your tea, preferably black tea and sip it piping hot. This acts as one of the best anti-depressants.
5. Helps Prevent Cancer:
Various studies conducted by health experts have shown that pepper helps in preventing various forms of cancer. The ingredient piperine in black pepper helps to neutralize the harmful radicals that harm the body and this prevents you from getting affected with cancer causing elements.
- fashion trendsLondon's Victoria and Albert Museum Has Africa Fashion In The Spotlight
- womenPoet-Activist Maya Angelou Becomes First Black Woman To Appear On US Coin; More Women To Be Honoured
- art cultureOscar Award-Winning Black Actor And Activist Sidney PoitierPasses Away At 94: Life And Times
- lgbtqEmmy Awards 2021: Mj Rodriguez First Transwoman To Be Nominated - How Inclusive Are The Emmys This Year?
- bollywood wardrobeMouni Roy, Kriti Sanon, And Palak Tiwari Beckon Us To Add Fresh Stunning Black Pieces To Our Wardrobe
- pulseEverything About Black Diamond Apples
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Shines In A Black Sunaina Khera Dress
- wellnessMain Causes Of Black Stool In Adults & Why You Must Watch Out For It
- bollywood wardrobeShruti Haasan Goes All Black In A Shahin Mannan Black Midi Dress
- nutritionA Humble Seed That Can Cure All Diseases!
- make up tipsThe Different Shades Of Eyeliner & Why You Should Use Them
- bollywood wardrobeLook Of The Day: Sunny Leone's Edgy Black Dress Is The Perfect Party Outfit