- 3 min ago Kareena Kapoor’s Smokey Eye Make-up For Dance India Dance Pre Finale: A Step-by-step Guide
- 5 min ago Moving Away From Family? These 7 Tips Will Help You Cope With The Sadness
- 24 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Radhika Apte Spruces Up Her Glamourous Dress With A Red Lip Shade
- 49 min ago How To Brush Your Teeth Correctly
- News DK Shivakumar continues to be undertreatment at RML hospital
- Movies Pailwaan Director Krishna Reveals He & Sudeep Quarrelled! Kiccha Gave Money To Start The Film
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30s Launches Today At Noon: Everything You Must Know
- Sports Three-way showdown in Jordan as Al Attiyah misses out
- Finance Why Is Saudi Aramco Significant?
- Automobiles MG eZS SUV Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Will Rival Hyundai Kona EV
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Tragedy during delivery is quite common since the birth process can be quite complicated sometimes.
The bizarre case of a baby splitting into two was reported in Tamil Nadu, India. According to reports, it is believed that the baby had already died inside the womb of the mother and the baby split into two at the time of delivery.
The baby's torso was stuck inside the mother's body. The woman was later shifted to another hospital after the chaos caused by the relatives. It is reported that even though the woman was carrying the dead baby in her womb, her condition is stable.
The woman's relatives alleged medical negligence, but the officials have denied the charges since reports revealed that the death of the child occurred before she was admitted.
What do you think of this case? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.