These days, becoming an Internet sensation is no big deal. All that it takes is a viral video to get all the fame that you desire to get!
A video of a man accidentally shooting himself in the groin is going viral on social media.
Though the video is just for a few seconds, it does show how the man loads the gun and walks around the room and he is seen bending down to pick up something and the gun triggered instantly.
The man is seen wriggling in pain; the other people in the room are seen rushing to save him.
A woman is seen running after him with the accident tape and shouting out loud and asking him on where he hurt himself and the panicked man is confused on where he is hurt.
The man was shot in his groin area and he was lucky enough that the gun wound did not grievously injure him as the reports confirmed that the man was stable and is recovering from the freaky accident.
The video was posted on June 18th and it has been viewed more than 90,000 times in less than 24 hours.
The unnamed was lucky in this case while there are many cases where people have lost their lives while they handle a loaded gun.
Most of these cases are of people who tend to show off for the sake of pictures for their social account handles.
Since viral videos are a craze, what you need to do is just post in anything that you feel is crazy.
So, go ahead and check the video at the end of the article and let us know if you wish to read such interesting stories from around the world.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know