TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
A bizarre new trend is gripping the teens of Indonesia and it looks like this weird way of getting a kick is spreading like wildfire across other parts of the world.
Here, we are revealing the details about the most bizarre way of boiling sanitary pads and nappies, which is the latest trend of teens in Indonesia.
Check out these bizarre details of the same.
The National Narcotics Agency Revealed
According to reports from the National Narcotics Agency, a new trick to get high has been found by the teenagers in Indonesia where they use sanitary pads to get high. Apparently, the chemicals in the sanitary pads give them a feeling of 'flying and hallucinations'!
New And Used Pads Are Used
Both new and used sanitary pads are said to be used by young Indonesians who are looking for a cheap and legal way to get high. The used pads were taken from the trash and put into boiling water, and the same was followed for the new pads.
How The Drink Is Made
The teens explained that a standard procedure was followed to make the drink as the sanitary pad or the nappy is removed from its wrapper after which it is boiled for over an hour, and the water is cooled.
The Teens Described The Taste
The teens described the strange beverage taste to be 'bitter'! The teens claim that they drink it 'morning, afternoon and evening' to stay high!