- 8 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 9 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 9 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Sports Gaurav Gill, another driver booked in connection with accident that claimed three lives
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- News How Nirmala Sitharaman’s corporate tax cut will benefit sectors?
- Technology 5 Useful Apps To Switch From iPhone To Android
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
A bizarre new trend is gripping the teens of Indonesia and it looks like this weird way of getting a kick is spreading like wildfire across other parts of the world.
Here, we are revealing the details about the most bizarre way of boiling sanitary pads and nappies, which is the latest trend of teens in Indonesia.
Check out these bizarre details of the same.
The National Narcotics Agency Revealed
According to reports from the National Narcotics Agency, a new trick to get high has been found by the teenagers in Indonesia where they use sanitary pads to get high. Apparently, the chemicals in the sanitary pads give them a feeling of 'flying and hallucinations'!
New And Used Pads Are Used
Both new and used sanitary pads are said to be used by young Indonesians who are looking for a cheap and legal way to get high. The used pads were taken from the trash and put into boiling water, and the same was followed for the new pads.
How The Drink Is Made
The teens explained that a standard procedure was followed to make the drink as the sanitary pad or the nappy is removed from its wrapper after which it is boiled for over an hour, and the water is cooled.
The Teens Described The Taste
The teens described the strange beverage taste to be 'bitter'! The teens claim that they drink it 'morning, afternoon and evening' to stay high!