- 14 min ago June 2020: A List Of Popular Festivals That Will Be Celebrated In This Month
- 24 min ago What Is Menstrual Hygiene Management And How To Dispose Of Menstrual Waste Effectively?
- 59 min ago Did You Know That The Way You Sit Can Impact Your Health?
- 1 hr ago Menstrual Hygiene Day 2020: How To Chart Your Menstrual Cycle
- News Karnataka bans air, train and road movement from five states
- Technology OnePlus 8 Series Limited Edition Sale Set For May 29, Open Sale Delayed
- Movies Sara Khan Hates The Fact That People Keep Talking About Her Past;Wants Them To Remember Her For Work
- Sports India bowling coach Bharat Arun favours use of external substance to shine the ball
- Finance How To Book Slots On Kerala's Liquor Delivery App 'BevQ'?
- Automobiles Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooters Pan India Launch Delayed Due To Covid-19 Pandemic
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
When we do the things that we love to do, then we ensure that our soul and heart has gone in to make the same perfect.
Most of us give the work that we take up or the profession that we work in our best shot.
Here is one example of a rickshaw driver in Nigeria who seems to stand out in a crowd when it comes to his profession.
Samuel loves to dress up in his best suit and start his day.
The reason why he dresses up this way is to change the mentality of the people who think rickshaw driving to be a low-class profession. He believes that people believe this profession to be for the uneducated, irresponsible individuals and this is something he wants to change.
To add on to his best dressing sense, Samuel also has the best way of welcoming his passengers.
He has a jar of chocolates and mint that the passengers can enjoy eating during the ride.
He gives his passengers a complete VIP treatment with on board entertainment, a fan and free candies and this makes him stand out from the rest of the rickshaw guys of the town.
What do you think of this guy? Share your thought in the comment section below.