- 24 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Movies Prabhas & Shraddha Kapoor Remind Us Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Ranbir Kapoor & Salman-Katrina Kaif
- News Flood alert for Delhi as Yamuna likely to cross danger mark today
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Surviving an accident is considered to be lucky, and those who cope up and recover are supposed to be legends!
Here is an example of a man who almost got crushed to death by two 1,500 pound bales of hay.
The man who is recovering is keen on dating but wished his date to know about his condition in his Tinder bio.
Check out the details of his hilarious bio update on Tinder.
He Almost Died In An Accident
The man known as just Joe had nearly died in an accident. He is currently still looking for luck with his love life as he posted a hilarious bio on his Tinder profile.
He Was Almost Crushed To Death
Joe was almost crushed to death by two 1,500 pound bales of hay in a freak accident and said he claims to feel lucky to have survived. He revealed that he should be dead and he could still not wrap his mind around how he survived the accident.
His Bio Reads
"Sup ladies, I'm Joe, I just got crushed by 3000 pounds. Got a broken pelvis but still dtf. I do have a catheter. I don't wanna be "one of those guys" who lies about his catheter status. The catheter may be an issue, but great minds do great things. Bedbound, you literally have to do all the work. I probably can't get off.. Or get hard. But hey; great minds. Anyway, I'm here at UVA medical centre if you wanna smash".
His Profile Has Been Gaining Popularity
After Joe posted his bio details, users shared their amusement on how he survived such a freak accident.
One of the users said: "Bless his heart. Still looking to smash after being smashed."
Another commented: "Did you find a needle in there?"
We are still not sure if Joe found his date or not, but we do salute his positive attitude and wish him luck for his recovery.
What is your take on this? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.