TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Today's doodle marks the second last illustration for the snow games happening in South Korea.
Since the game started 15 days ago, there have been new doodles that have been released each day.
Check out on what today's doodle is all about and what the game has in store for you.
Today’s Doodle Is Related To
Today's Google doodle is all about the sport of figure skating. In this doodle, an octopus is seen attempting the world's first double-quad. Later, the octopus is seen landing gracefully and winning the competition.
More About The Doodle
As the animated doodle shows the blue octopus, which scores a perfect 8 on 8 after an impressive spin, at the end of the doodle, it is seen holding on a bouquet after being declared the winner.
The Winning Bit
The octopus in the doodle seems to have competed in the singles' discipline against the crocodile and squirrel.
About The Game
Figure skating is the first winter sport that was included in the Olympics back in 1908. This game includes four disciplines, namely men's singles, ladies' singles, pair-skating and ice dancing.
The Doodles Updates
These doodles are dedicated to the snow games where creatures from the animal world are seen competing against each other in the snow sports.
Tomorrow is the last day of the sports event and we are eager to see what is in store from the Google doodle's team marking the closing ceremony of the event.