- 2 hrs ago Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago 9 Things People With Oily Skin Should Never Do
- 8 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows Us Her Evolved Fashion Sensibility With This Sculptural Gown At Cannes 2019
- 8 hrs ago Cannes Diary 2019: Diana Penty Sticks To The Roots With Her Impeccable Sculptural Sari
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Kompany leaving Manchester City after 11 years
- News Violence, clashes mar polling yet again in Bengal, Supriyo blames Mamata
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- Technology How to hide and encrypt your files on any OnePlus smartphone using Lockbox
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
There are so many cases of genetic mutations, and the results are quite disturbing. This is one such case where a farmer got a shock of his life when he discovered what his family goat had given birth to.
The farmer discovered a 'half-pig half-human' animal when his goat gave birth and he claims that the birth of this strange looking creature would bring in bad luck.
Check out the details of this bizarre incident.
The Incident Happened In Philippines
The incident was reported from a smallholding in Sultan Kudarat, Philippines. In the farm, a goat had given birth to an unusual-looking animal, which literally looked like a 'half-human, half-pig' creature.
The Vet Performed A Caesarian Section
The farmer named Josephine Repique had apparently called in a vet who had performed a Caesarian section on the pregnant goat. The vet removed one healthy kid while the other one left the vet and others baffled as it looked half-human, half-pig.
The 'Half-human, Half-pig Looked Like
The young creature was born without fur, and it seemed to have shiny, pale skin. It even had trotters and a remote-looking belly button. It was much bigger than the other litter-mate. Sadly, after giving birth, both the newborn babies and the mother died. This created a fuss among the villagers as they believe the strange-looking animal would bring in bad luck to its owner and the entire village.
The Researchers Claim
The researchers claim that this case is a perfect example of a genetic mutation. It is believed that the pregnant goat had contracted a disease called "Rift Valley fever" from mosquito bites and as a result, this had caused the impaired development of the infant.