- News Ahead of winter session, all-party meet held in Delhi; Modi, Amit Shah in attendance
- Automobiles Ferrari Roma Unveiled: The Newest Sibling In The Prancing Horses Family
- Sports NBA wrap: Harden scores 49 points in Rockets win, Kawhi-less Clippers crush Hawks
- Movies Marjaavaan SECOND DAY Box Office Collections: Sidharth-Tara's Film Picks Up Business
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M40 Available With Discounted Price Offline: All You Need To Know
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
There are so many cases of genetic mutations, and the results are quite disturbing. This is one such case where a farmer got a shock of his life when he discovered what his family goat had given birth to.
The farmer discovered a 'half-pig half-human' animal when his goat gave birth and he claims that the birth of this strange looking creature would bring in bad luck.
Check out the details of this bizarre incident.
The Incident Happened In Philippines
The incident was reported from a smallholding in Sultan Kudarat, Philippines. In the farm, a goat had given birth to an unusual-looking animal, which literally looked like a 'half-human, half-pig' creature.
The Vet Performed A Caesarian Section
The farmer named Josephine Repique had apparently called in a vet who had performed a Caesarian section on the pregnant goat. The vet removed one healthy kid while the other one left the vet and others baffled as it looked half-human, half-pig.
The 'Half-human, Half-pig Looked Like
The young creature was born without fur, and it seemed to have shiny, pale skin. It even had trotters and a remote-looking belly button. It was much bigger than the other litter-mate. Sadly, after giving birth, both the newborn babies and the mother died. This created a fuss among the villagers as they believe the strange-looking animal would bring in bad luck to its owner and the entire village.
The Researchers Claim
The researchers claim that this case is a perfect example of a genetic mutation. It is believed that the pregnant goat had contracted a disease called "Rift Valley fever" from mosquito bites and as a result, this had caused the impaired development of the infant.