Breastfeeding is not an easy task, as few women are unlucky and they need to struggle with the whole process. To make this experience a memorable affair, a jewellery designer came up with a unique concept of making jewellery out of breast milk. Yes, you read that right!
Check out on how the designer's unique idea of using breast milk is a hit and people are keen on getting the breast milk embedded in beautiful jewels.
You May Also Like To Read: Do You Know There Are 7 Types Of Breasts?
Here are more details about it.
When Experience Turns Into Keepsakes!
This 30-year-old artist named Preethy makes jewellery such as earrings, rings, pendants, and other keepsakes from breast milk. It is a way of keeping an emotional experience of breastfeeding into tangible keepsakes that the parents can cherish forever.
She Got The Idea From A Social Media Forum…
The designer revealed that she got the idea after coming across a query for breast milk jewellery on a Facebook post. She further added, "As I have been making polymer clay jewellery besides doing other clay work for four to five years, I thought why not explore this."
She Learnt The Art From The Internet…
Since the art is not that popular, the designer switched to the internet to learn the different ways on how she could proceed with the process of making jewellery using breast milk and how long she needs to observe, as there are many chances of it getting spoilt.
"There are quite a few techniques that are available online but they don't work actually. Firstly, milk is perishable and the colour of the jewellery can change . And you can only see the exact result after a month or more of making the piece."
Interested Customers Contact Her On Facebook
To place the orders and how to send her the milk, the designer guides people on her social page. She has been receiving orders from other states as well, which has created a curiosity among the readers if the milk would get spoilt, for which she even has her answer.
She revealed, "It won't be fit to feed a baby, but you can make jewellery from it. Once I get it, I add preservatives and store it in the freezer where it can stay for nearly six months."
What do you think of this unique idea? Do share your thoughts in the comment section.
- The Most Anxious Zodiac Signs, As Per Astrology
- Pick A Moon & See What It Reveals About Your Personality
- Couple Caught Having Sex In A Flight & The Video Has Been Viewed 5.63 Million Times!
- Queen Sruthy Sithara Is All Set To Become The Country’s First Transgender IAS Officer
- Her Dad Is A Tea Seller, And Her Hard Work Earned Her A Scholarship Of 3.8 Cr
- How The Week Starting June 18th Will Be The Worst Week For These Zodiac Signs
- How The Week Starting June 18th Will Be The Best Week For These Zodiac Signs
- Weekly Horoscope Predictions For 18th-24th June, 2018
- This Is What Your Toes Say About Your Personality
- Woman Ends Up With An Eyebrow Pencil Stuck In Her Eye After The Car Crashes
- It’s Literally Raining Gemstones At Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Site!
- These Marks On The Palm Can Reveal A Lot About You; Read On!