We all dream of having a healthy and fit life. But a little do we realise that we need to really be focused and motivated to stay this way!
Here is a true story of Sapna Vyas Patel who has been an inspiration to many around the world.
Apparently, Sapna Vyas Patel was a teenager who got bullied for being an overweight kid. She did not let the bullies get a share to laugh at her expense. Instead, she chose to work on it and become a great fitness trainer and instructor.
Check out her true story...
About Her Weight Gain…
She revealed, "I was 86kgs initially and then came down to 53kgs in a year's time. I lost 33 kgs. Even when I was fat I was very happy in my own skin. But, I was perceived more than my age and deep down somewhere it created a feeling of hurt. I didn't like when once a stranger assumed me to be the mother of my niece and I was just 19. Such small incidences created the turmoil within. I chose not to accept the thing I could change."
She Experimented With Her Diet
Sapna started her course with a crash diet and to control her urge of eating, she tried really hard that made it quite challenging for her. After 2 years, she realised that this type of a diet was not helping her.
She Changed Her Entire Routine
After being into the crash diet, she realised it was not working, and hence she started reading about nutrition and workouts. She changed her diet, according to what she read, and worked accordingly. In no time, she started shedding kilos. This is when she was inspired to focus more on fat reduction and body sculpting.
"I was 86kgs initially and then came down to 53kgs in a year's time. I lost 33 kgs. Even when I was fat I was very happy in my own skin. But, I was perceived more than my age and deep down somewhere it created a feeling of hurt. I didn't like when once a stranger assumed me to be the mother of my niece and I was just 19. Such small incidences created the turmoil within. I chose not to accept the thing I could change."
She Also Added…
"I plan my diet in such a way that I never feel hungry. I eat almost every two hours but in a small quantity. Our body craves certain type of food when it is deprived of it. For example, avoiding sugar completely would make the body crave for it. I keep check on my protein, fat and carbs sources."
All Images Source: Facebook
- List Of Zodiac Signs That Are Short Tempered
- Pick A Key And Know About Your Subconscious Personality
- Zodiac Signs That Will Take Your Secrets To The Grave
- These Are The Fears That Can Trouble One Based On The Zodiac Sign
- What Would You Want From A Soulmate, As Per Your Zodiac Sign
- Everything You Need To Know About The American Zodiac Signs
- People Of These Zodiac Signs Can Suffer From Depression!
- Real-life Stories: Woman Was Buried Alive In A Coffin For 11 Days!
- Highly Addictive Personalities Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Based On Your Birth Month This Is How You Will Find Your Love
- These Are The Zodiac Signs That Women Are Attracted To
- Zodiac Signs That Can Rule Over You!
- Google Celebrates Day 2 Of The Winter Olympics 2018 With A Doodle