- 50 min ago Congratulations To Arjun Rampal & Gabriella Demetriades! Baby Care Tips For New Parents
- 2 hrs ago Man Finds Wedding Ring Atop A Carrot 3 Years After It Went Missing
- 3 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas & Sophie Turner Proves That Sisters Who Slay Together Stay Together
- 3 hrs ago Did You Know That Exposure To Pesticides Can Lead To Depression?
- News HDK escapes floor test today: Here's how the day unfolded in K'taka assembly?
- Sports Dhawan picks up bat for first time for 'Bottle Cap Challenge' post injury in World Cup
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Finds Herself In Embarrassing Situation Due To Nagarjuna?
- Technology PUBG 4.1 Beta Update Brings Season 4, New Story Trailer And Lot More
- Automobiles 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- Finance Model Tenancy Act To Give A Fillip To Rental Housing: Here's A Fine Print
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
We all dream of having a healthy and fit life. But a little do we realise that we need to really be focused and motivated to stay this way!
Here is a true story of Sapna Vyas Patel who has been an inspiration to many around the world.
Apparently, Sapna Vyas Patel was a teenager who got bullied for being an overweight kid. She did not let the bullies get a share to laugh at her expense. Instead, she chose to work on it and become a great fitness trainer and instructor.
Check out her true story...
About Her Weight Gain…
She revealed, "I was 86kgs initially and then came down to 53kgs in a year's time. I lost 33 kgs. Even when I was fat I was very happy in my own skin. But, I was perceived more than my age and deep down somewhere it created a feeling of hurt. I didn't like when once a stranger assumed me to be the mother of my niece and I was just 19. Such small incidences created the turmoil within. I chose not to accept the thing I could change."
She Experimented With Her Diet
Sapna started her course with a crash diet and to control her urge of eating, she tried really hard that made it quite challenging for her. After 2 years, she realised that this type of a diet was not helping her.
She Changed Her Entire Routine
After being into the crash diet, she realised it was not working, and hence she started reading about nutrition and workouts. She changed her diet, according to what she read, and worked accordingly. In no time, she started shedding kilos. This is when she was inspired to focus more on fat reduction and body sculpting.
"I was 86kgs initially and then came down to 53kgs in a year's time. I lost 33 kgs. Even when I was fat I was very happy in my own skin. But, I was perceived more than my age and deep down somewhere it created a feeling of hurt. I didn't like when once a stranger assumed me to be the mother of my niece and I was just 19. Such small incidences created the turmoil within. I chose not to accept the thing I could change."
She Also Added…
"I plan my diet in such a way that I never feel hungry. I eat almost every two hours but in a small quantity. Our body craves certain type of food when it is deprived of it. For example, avoiding sugar completely would make the body crave for it. I keep check on my protein, fat and carbs sources."