We all dream of having a healthy and fit life. But a little do we realise that we need to really be focused and motivated to stay this way!
Here is a true story of Sapna Vyas Patel who has been an inspiration to many around the world.
Apparently, Sapna Vyas Patel was a teenager who got bullied for being an overweight kid. She did not let the bullies get a share to laugh at her expense. Instead, she chose to work on it and become a great fitness trainer and instructor.
Check out her true story...
About Her Weight Gain…
She revealed, "I was 86kgs initially and then came down to 53kgs in a year's time. I lost 33 kgs. Even when I was fat I was very happy in my own skin. But, I was perceived more than my age and deep down somewhere it created a feeling of hurt. I didn't like when once a stranger assumed me to be the mother of my niece and I was just 19. Such small incidences created the turmoil within. I chose not to accept the thing I could change."
She Experimented With Her Diet
Sapna started her course with a crash diet and to control her urge of eating, she tried really hard that made it quite challenging for her. After 2 years, she realised that this type of a diet was not helping her.
She Changed Her Entire Routine
After being into the crash diet, she realised it was not working, and hence she started reading about nutrition and workouts. She changed her diet, according to what she read, and worked accordingly. In no time, she started shedding kilos. This is when she was inspired to focus more on fat reduction and body sculpting.
"I was 86kgs initially and then came down to 53kgs in a year's time. I lost 33 kgs. Even when I was fat I was very happy in my own skin. But, I was perceived more than my age and deep down somewhere it created a feeling of hurt. I didn't like when once a stranger assumed me to be the mother of my niece and I was just 19. Such small incidences created the turmoil within. I chose not to accept the thing I could change."
She Also Added…
"I plan my diet in such a way that I never feel hungry. I eat almost every two hours but in a small quantity. Our body craves certain type of food when it is deprived of it. For example, avoiding sugar completely would make the body crave for it. I keep check on my protein, fat and carbs sources."
All Images Source: Facebook
- Weekly Horoscope Predictions For 18th-24th June, 2018
- This Is What Your Toes Say About Your Personality
- Woman Ends Up With An Eyebrow Pencil Stuck In Her Eye After The Car Crashes
- It’s Literally Raining Gemstones At Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Site!
- These Marks On The Palm Can Reveal A Lot About You; Read On!
- June 13th: How Mercury & Uranus Will Create A Major Change In Love Life Of Each Zodiac
- What Does The Letter “V” On Your Heart Line Reveal
- Love Is Not A Feeling Then What Is Love?
- Thoughts Of Love In Your Mind Is Crap And Not Love; Remember It
- WTF! Man Gets Leech Pulled Out From Nose After 2 Weeks; Video!
- This Week (June 11th-17th) Is Considered Lucky For These Zodiac Signs
- This Is Personality Of Individuals Based On Their Date Of Birth In June!